Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last Branded Food You Ate Thread

ReZourceman

As I'm in a good mood, I'll reply to this. This reason I am in a good mood is because of this nice sized bar of Galaxy!

Galaxy%20Chocolate.jpg

If women were made of chocolate...they'd all be eaten. By meee. Yumyumyumyumyum.

10.1/10

Just put chocolate on me and then you can eat me!

I mean, this thread is making me even hungrier than I currently already am! And I'm seriously hungry!

Last branded thing I ate was last night, a piece of white Galak chocolate, which contains riiiiice (like in Rice Krispies stuff). Was pretty nice actually!

11451_%20Galak%20Popri%20100gr%2020st.jpg

8/10

If women were made of chocolate...they'd all be eaten. By meee. Yumyumyumyumyum.

10.1/10

So your women are branded? :heh:

Sainsbury's sourdough oval: very nice and citrusy, and chewy too. Perhaps could do with a slightly cruchier crust, and a lower water content (holes too big). Still, I'll go with 8.5/10.

I had no idea what you were on about, and part of me thought you were teh crazy. However, I googled "Galaxy Cookie Version" and found theees:

Galaxy_Cookie_Crumble_119g.jpg

o_O What the shit?

Yeah man, if you like the texturey ness of biscuit in chocolate then its great. The cookie is a bit softer than that of Cadbury Biscuit, which is better, and its in Galaxy. IMO it is complete whinzaphon, and really nice.

Anyone seen da Sensations?

mm5.jpg

PS/ the demanding of postage has been quite succesful. I should demand more often/