N-Europe

Star Wars DVDs

EEVILMURRAY

I've recieved a suddent urge to purchase them, as was thinking they might've made a box set of all 6. However I can only find the original trilogy set and the first episodes seperately. Has one been made?

[if not I'll be alternating between new and used on Amazon to get a sexy price]

However I'm tempted to wait until Christmas and see if they bring it out then.

Nice boxes. I suppose those would be the next best thing to a full box set.

I wouldn't be surprised if they waited a few more years for the complete set and re-did a load of special effects from all the films (they've already done it with puppet Yoda in Episode 1, but I'm not sure they've actually released a version of the film with that in it).

I wouldn't be surprised if they waited a few more years for the complete set and re-did a load of special effects from all the films (they've already done it with puppet Yoda in Episode 1, but I'm not sure they've actually released a version of the film with that in it).

What? they've re-done puppet Yoda and just got it saved somewhere for the future?

That's crap! They had plenty of time to get that replaced on the DVD in time for the new trilogy box set!

I bought the new trilogy films seperately, and have the old trilogy box set which contains both the original version and up to date CGI version on the same disc.

Hi EEVILMURRAY,

The following thread that you created has had its title edited

-----

Thread: Star Wars DVDs

Old Title: Star Wars DVD's

Forum: General Chit Chat

-----

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Regards,

The Forum Management

You've got to be shitting me. Ashley, did it annoy you THAT much?

Hi EEVILMURRAY,

The following thread that you created has had its title edited

-----

Thread: Star Wars DVDs

Old Title: Star Wars DVD's

Forum: General Chit Chat

-----

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Regards,

The Forum Management

You've got to be shitting me. Ashley, did it annoy you THAT much?

Oh shh. Shorty would have done it if he noticed.

"It's like when I correct someone's grammar; I'm not doing it to be popular." - Frasier Crane

Oh please fuck say they didnt get rid of puppet yoda. The worse thing they have edited imo is boba fetts voice when they redid it and gave him that new zealand accent. It sucks! Like so bad it makes me want to puke. Oh and that greedo shoots first thing was also awful. Some things improved like cloud city to be fair.

I've received a sudden urge to purchase them, as was thinking they might've made a box set of all 6. However I can only find the original trilogy set and the first episodes separately. Has one been made?

[if not I'll be alternating between new and used on Amazon to get a sexy price]

However I'm tempted to wait until Christmas and see if they bring it out then.

...you thought ash was bad... :indeed:

hnngh, i wish i could act on random impulses to buy stuff ~ but i must correct you - weren't there only 3 star wars films? yeh that's right.. ooonly three *rocks back and fourth* O_o

To be honest, I flat out refuse to buy these films on DVD. Especially in any kind of boxart, because I know that Arsehole Mr. Lucas will no doubt release a bigger, badder and more complete set of DVDs shortly after I purchase a set anyway.

Until they release a definitive set, and have no further plans to re-release another one, then no way.

...you thought ash was bad... :indeed:

hnngh, i wish i could act on random impulses to buy stuff ~ but i must correct you - weren't there only 3 star wars films? yeh that's right.. ooonly three *rocks back and fourth* O_o

But you did reveal a fine flaw.

I shall change "as was thinking..." to "as I was thinking..." as soon as I wake up after this moment of slumber I shall soon indulge in.

Either way I demand to have been consulted. It would've been changed to doovdé.

Oh please fuck say they didnt get rid of puppet yoda. The worse thing they have edited imo is boba fetts voice when they redid it and gave him that new zealand accent. It sucks! Like so bad it makes me want to puke. Oh and that greedo shoots first thing was also awful. Some things improved like cloud city to be fair.

I'm talking about episode one, not the original trilogy.

I have the original trilogy box set, my prequel trilogy set isn't even complete. I've got Episode 1 on VHS, (I remember how much I loved star wars when that came out. I watched the movie sooo many times). I have the DVD for number 2, but I never bought episode 3. I'll probably buy the box set of the prequels when it comes out.

pssh murray ~ has anyone ever known me capitalize?

i'm too colourful* for capitals ^___^

Your signature shows you recognise their existence, don't bullshit everyone with you didn't know they were there and shit.

I've got Episode 1 on VHS, (I remember how much I loved star wars when that came out.

Me too! I may have episode 2 but I doubt it and can't be arsed to check.

• 4 weeks later...