NEurope
Kirkatronics

When You Were Younger...

When you were a child, or younger in some cases, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a Vet, Fireman, Policeman, not to mention many impossible jobs i wanted to do too. Up untill school i wanted to be a vet, then changed my mind.

Umm.... I wanted to drive Thomas the Tank Engine, be an astronaut, be a superheroe (mainly Spiderman or Batman), a mad scientist, an actor, etc...

Yeah, all of my dream jobs were fucking unrealistic.

A Power Ranger, or a Batman villain. Still want to be a Batman Villain.

But I kinda knew I wanted to do something arty for a while.

A Power Ranger or a Batman villain. Still want to be a Batman Villain.

But I kinda knew I wanted to do something arty for a while.

Oh man, who didn't? Jason was the best.

I've never had an idea about what I wanted to be really, a footballer when I was much younger but apart from that there's nothing. Still don't know what I want to do.

I didn't like power rangers :s does that mean im not normal?

I wanted to be superman for a while though, i even had a suit.

According to my parents the first time I was asked the usual "What do you want to be when you grow up" question, I answered "Boss", so as you can see I was already pretty smart back then. Then I went for scientist, because the test tubes and coloured distillation tubes looked so cool in cartoons, but as soon as I started chemistry in school I changed my mind to what I study and do today, IT. I also always had (and still have) a thing for astronomy.

When I was a kid, it changed so often that I can't really remember. Its funny though, the type of job I thought was impossible for an ordinary person to get into when I was a kid, is now what I'm thinking of studying.

When I was a kid, it changed so often that I can't really remember. Its funny though, the type of job I thought was impossible for an ordinary person to get into when I was a kid, is now what I'm thinking of studying.

What is it?

I wanted to be a Milkman as I thought it was awesome to be able to drive one of those milkfloats. :grin:

Now my dream is to become an author. I have loads of great ideas just not the style of writing to match. :)

A politician...

*cries* i still want to be one! roll on the degree!

I always wanted to be a train driver. I suppose there were afew reason for this, the first being that i liked Thomas the Tank engine. The second was that we used to go to a pub/restaurant which was smack bang next to a railway line/level crossing in the middle of nowhere. When you heard the noise of the level crossing all the kids (including myself) used to run to the fence and watch the intercity trains go by at a very fast speed. Twas fun. However i do find railway lines at night kind of creepy.

When I was younger I wanted to be a food taster or video games tester. Possibly even both at the same time. I would say so far I am pursuing this career somewhat successfully. :p

When i wa younger i wanted to be a Train Driver (Thomas the Tank Engine) a pilot or a Formula1 driver :)

Oh man, who didn't? Jason was the best.

Liar! Billy the blue ranger was better! His dinozord (sp?) was a triceratops, bitches!

:heh:

I wanted to be a pilot. I could have been, but my eyes have gone down in quality. Bah!

I wanted to go into space.

I still do. :blank: