N-Europe

MARVEL MAFIA GAME

Vicar

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do they not add up? I investigated chairdriver and i got back that he is the Watcher and that he looks very evil looking.

Theres been a few people that have followed chair up on votes, and im certain he is evil.

rokhed targetted chair first night so the bald guy in that scene is defo chair, and the bald guy murders somebody else. So for the about the 3rd time, chair can kill!! Why isn't any one voting?

How do they not add up? I investigated chairdriver and i got back that he is the Watcher and that he looks very evil looking.

Theres been a few people that have followed chair up on votes, and im certain he is evil.

The fact you "forgot" I was evil-looking makes little sense.

Are you an insane character? You might have got fucked-up info.

rokhed targetted chair first night so the bald guy in that scene is defo chair, and the bald guy murders somebody else. So for the about the 3rd time, chair can kill!! Why isn't any one voting?

What are you referring to? Night 2?

I see no section where a bald man murders anyone?

I might as well tell you what I've seen, and lose my powers:

Maase: Shot by a custom made sniper rifle to the head, the man who shot him knew he would jump away

Cube: The iron rod looks like antenna or something like that no fingerprints where on the weapon like no one have ever laid a finger on it . . .

coolnessbears: was killed by fire and alot of it

Fandango: was killed by a bald pro killer

Ellmeister: was was killed by a man with sharp nails

MadDog's done several games, I don't think he's stupid enough to blatantly lie like this. Either one of them could be lying; MadDog could have faulty information.

Chairdriver, I don't seem to recall you telling us what your alignment is. I'm guessing you're at least a neutral if you can't share anything with us at risk of losing your own powers.

bald guy that has custom snipers and assassin? Jake Martino comes to mind, but that's a "worthless" guy that's not even a character, he just happened to do something important in Spider-Man civil war period...

Watching lots of screens? I remember someone doing that in a recent comic don't know who...

New head of SHIELD, Tony Stark/Iron Man?

Anyhoo, this is pretty much bullshit with nothing to go on.

I'm back from holiday now!

i've read through but what's going on is confusing!

Would someone like to quickly summarise the situation for me please???

Basically, we're in a hell of a confusing state.

1. A bald guy has been killing people (Maase and Fandango)

2. Rokhed investigated chair, and found out he's bald "Watcher".

3. Chair confirmed it, and says he's someone who gets info, but when he shares it, he loses his powers. If it's true, I think he may have already lost them.

4. Maddog suddenly came up with a new piece of info, saying chair looks like pure evil. That's strange, because it doesn't make sense. Plus, Maddog only revealed it now, when he could reveal it earlier

I dunno... Wait, is it possible that Maddog is being brainwashed? He could be making up crap to make us doubt him.

Anyway, I suggest some new investigations are made on chair/maddog soon. To clear up things. And to find out if he's neutral or not.

At the moment it seems the only person we have any sort of information on is chairdriver, and the information (coming from two people) is not in his favour it seems... I'm a bit confused as to what is going on (with all the bald guys) and I'm not sure he's purely evil (though might be neutral), but I think the game needs to move forward.

So for now...

Vote: chairdriver

And here are the votes

Majority is 15

Chairdriver: (10) MadDog, Dyson, Raining_again, Gizmo, Mundi, rokhed00, Jonnas, Haggis, Eenuh

MadDog: (2) Chairdriver, Jayseven,

Sorry for the slow vote count I have been playing spore 24/7 and i jus came home from work... will next count the votes around 18:00 Icelandic time.