N-Europe

MARVEL MAFIA GAME

Vicar

Vote : No lynchkins

Bluey is dead he was the Moon Knight, every full moon he could protect 3 people. He died because of the crash.

Bluey is a girl btw :P

ZORRY BLUEY!!!!

anyway the votes are

(majority is 17)

No Lynch: (16) Dyson, Hellfire, Haggis, Mundi, Tellyn, Cube, Gizmo, DomJcg, mr-paul, Maase, MadDog, Zell, Jonnas, Raining_again, Paj Meen Ah

Chairdriver: (1) rokhed00

Domjcg: (1) Ellmeister

Just one more vote people...... I just want to see who are playing the game I would have started the night but I´m waiting to see who are playing the game

BTW Send in you PM

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(majority is 17)

No Lynch: (17) Dyson, Hellfire, Haggis, Mundi, Tellyn, Cube, Gizmo, DomJcg, mr-paul, Maase, MadDog, Zell, Jonnas, Raining_again, Paj Meen Ah, The fish

Chairdriver: (1) rokhed00

Domjcg: (1) Ellmeister

Majority has been reacted.

Day 1 is over

Your heroes decided to sleep on it, let´s just hope that they won´t regret it

Night 1 Begins NOW!!!!

And a friendly reminder about PM us, And I can´t start working on the night until tomorrow because Volcom has all of the PM (I think)

well Good night and sleep well

Day 2

A woman stood on a balcony looking at the sky, suddenly it started to rain, the woman started to walk inside so she wouldn’t get wet, when out of nowhere an Iron rod went through her neck…… She didn´t survive.

Cube is dead, He / She where Storm the weather controlling witch. She Where good

An injured man where walking down the street looking for hit target but his target where nowhere to be found in this world.

A man stood out in the rain trying to light his cigar when a teenage walked to him and asked “Need a light?†The teenager drew forth a lighter and turned it on; the man lighted his Cigar and took a deep breath “thanks kid……. You shouldn’t play with fire††Yeah I know†“And knowing it is half the battle I guessâ€. When the man let those words out his hand caught fire, before the man could get out of his coat he where all in flames. Thanks to the rain the man made it alive, but barely.

A player is injured and can´t talk until day 3

“FU%/&â€! RAIN! †Then a tall man walked out of the shadow “you still did a fine jobâ€, being not on full alert the tall man didn’t hear the creature wearing a fur coat leaping towards him from behind. “WATCH OUT†shouted the teenager the tall guy turned around and got the full force of the guy who was attacking him but nothing happened, the tall guy grabbed the thing by the neck and threw him in a car across the street really pissed off. “Let’s get out of here before someone else arrives†shouted the tall guy.

A girl where running down a alley when a teenager landed in front of her “I´m only doing this for your safety†the teenager punched he girl knocking her out then he spun her in a cocoon “This will keep her safe†Then he felt like something were getting toward him he jumped from the ground only finding a bullet going through his head.

Maase Is dead He where the friendly Spider-man He could trap his target in a cocoon protecting them from harm. He where good

Then body of spider man fell on the cocoon that he made. Five minutes later a bald man walked down the alley “my target is suppose to be here†then he looked at the body of Spiderman “?? I thought I where suppose to kill a girl, well any way mission complete I guess†the man exited the ally without seeing the cocoon. When the bald guy went out of sight a man wearing a leather coat walked down the alley he kicked the body of the cocoon and looked at it for a while then he looked at the body of Spiderman “Well it looks like I´m not the only one who where after him…. I thought I where supposed to find a girl here†said the man and took the body of Spiderman and threw it over his shoulder and exited the alley. Now one guy wearing a cape flew into the alley and landed next to the cocoon “Well, can you identify her?†Said the man in the cape “No, the cocoon is to thick†said a voice somewhere in the alley “Let´s get back to base†said the voice again. Then the guy in the cape flew away from the alley.

A doctor knocked on some random house, a woman answered the door “you are not the one I´m looking for†and the doctor ran away before the woman could say anything.

A teenager where leaving his apartment when someone knocked on the door, He went and opened the door finding a woman standing there “I´m sorry I’m about to leave†sad the dude “I don´t care where you are going because I want you inside me†the woman jumped on him and started having her way with him …….. And of course the dude participated.

Daily bugle Gotham edition -First copy

Is your child safe?

Our report team busted one of our staff members having sex wit some wig selling woman, as you can see here in these photos her hair is red when she enters the houce then it turn green when they are doing the satanic pretzil position and now is it blue when she exits the house. So whe ask again is you children safe while your working?

In other news the paparatzi who took these pictures saw a huge blue deamonic cat following him all the way from the house to the office but never maneged to take picutres of him, would you belive that noncense?

31 remain in the game

(Majority is 16)

Beggilax

Chairdriver

Coolness bears

Darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

mike-zim

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rokhed00

Scubahood

ShadowV7

Shino

Tellyn

The fish

wildo

Zell

Day 2 begins now

Jayseven please notice. EMPTY YOUR MAIL BOX !!!!!

I'm here, I know who DomJcg is.

Unfortunately, I can't give a name publicly yet - it's a character who some people will view as bad, and some will view as good, depending on which Marvel movies and comics you've seen.

:o

You don't know me! you know nothingggggg!

or everything, i don't know...

I take it you made that assumption from wills "he might be good, might be bad" stance?

Duh :heh:

I was the one in the cocoon. chairdriver who I was investigating obviously took offense and therefore must have killed spiderman whilst after me.

Vote : chairdriver

Sounds good

Vote: Chairdriver