N-Europe

MARVEL MAFIA GAME

Vicar

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 7

A man wearing a fur coat was on his way to his target when a blue eyed man walked up to him „Pick a card any car“said the blue eyed fellow „I don’t have time for this“said the main in the fur coat “Well that’s too bad” said the blue eyed guy and threw one card forwards him slitting his throat. The man in the fur coat ran away from the man and just managed to treat his wounds before he bleed out.

A player has been silenced, he can´t post until day 9.

And the rest will be told in really short story

The balled man shot the man in the leather coat almost killing him while he where running away he saw something glowing flying away from him. The man in the leather jacked barley made it into a house but only to find another man wearing a red cape there who were going to kill him standing there talking with a doctor in a black/blue suite holding a heal ray. The man in the cape lifted the man in the jacked and removed the bones from his body.

O_W is dead he was wolverine. Could survive two attacks and kill during the night (ironically the where both the same night) he was good and would win when there were no threats left in Gotham.

The doctor had to go his service where no longer needed and he had to see someone, he made his way to his house where a another doctor stood there holding a vial filled with blood he asked the professor if he could help him to inject it to his body, the doctor wearing the suite looked strange like something where making him angry …….. Anyway everything went as planed and nobody died during the blood transfusion, and a tall man made sure the thing would capture the old guy again.

Sorry for the CRAZY slow game everything is upside down here in Iceland at the moment and shit load of homework and Volcom is lost in space

Remaining players are

Darksnowman

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

Haggis

Jayseven

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Raining_again

ShadowV7

Tellyn

Zell

(Majority is 7)

Day 8 begins now

And I don´t care about bad spelling it took me freaking 3 days to figure out how to write this, this was the HARDEST night of them all to write so don't judge me