N-Europe

Retro_Link

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that just the thing where you run around not doing much just avoiding his gaze?

Yeah, although that's not what I like about them.

Ive just finished all 240 clues now, thanks for your help with those last teeth Daft.

Those last teeth were damn annoying. I was chuffed when I found them.

I must ask about one riddle

Is it the massive fucking statue of that chap? Because no matter how many times I try to take a "snapshot" (That's what it feels like) nothing happens!

It's the picture of Gordan on the wall, to the left of the first door on the right as you enter the main room coming in.

Yeah I think the idea is... why use flying boomerang knives of death as your weapon if you're going for the non-lethal approach? I always preferred the little ones Frank Miller writes into his best stories, the kind that just stick in the arms and face of people. But even those could easily slit a throat.... We'll just have to assume Batman is too awesomely skilled to ever mess it up.

Finished. Ending, as people have said, was a bit meh. Tempted to go through again on Hard but I'm not sure if I can be bothered. This could easily be the first game I get 1000/1000 on gamerscore with so I'll have a think about it.

My ending was Scarecrow's hand coming out of the water and grabbing the Titan venom.

Oh and did anyone else catch the mention of Harvey Dent/Two Face on the radio as batman flew off in his flying thing after speaking to Gordon?

Only 3 Riddler Trophies left. 2 in the caves (1 I now know how to do and the other I can't seem to find) and one out on the rocks that you fly around later in the game.

The Joker is really pissing me off now. I just can't beat him. I can do the first wave of goons, then I can barely scrape through the second due to the knife dudes and the machine gun. Then by the third wave I have so little life left I just die straight away.

Might leave it for a day or so then come back to it.

Yeah, as soon as the guy with the gun came in I swore profusely. Next time I kept my eye on the gun case and bateranged anyone who went near it.

When I got to it the first time I left it and did it first time the next day.

Batman has a rubbish survival instinct. He won't kill someone with a gun even if it's absolutely necessary, yet if he survived from doing so he'd save more innocent people. Who cares if it's at the expense of one villain?

Batman has a rubbish survival instinct. He won't kill someone with a gun even if it's absolutely necessary, yet if he survived from doing so he'd save more innocent people. Who cares if it's at the expense of one villain?

You do have a point...Has Batman never killed anyone ever in the comic books?

That's the whole point of Batman. He is unwavering. It's not for him to judge anyone, it is for the system to judge and he brings them before the system.

Yes, he could kill the Joker. There's the bit at the beginning of Arkham Asylum where Joker tells him to finish him once and for all and Batman almost throws his baterang, but he doesn't. He believes that one man can't chose who lives and who dies; "I believe in Harvey Dent".

Yes, it doesn't make practical sense but it's a comic. A lot of it doesn't make practical sense.

One thing I have to ask its related to the third scarecrow moment;

When it all glitches out and goes mental like Eternal Darkness (love that bit) and you play as joker for a sec then it switches back to you as batman in first person and you get shot... I didn't do anything as didn't think moving head would make much difference yet when u die on the gameover screen it tells you to use the right stick to move your head to dodge the bullet yet when u restart your pulling yourself up out of grave, does it have any knock on effect if you do dodge it?

One thing I have to ask its related to the third scarecrow moment;

When it all glitches out and goes mental like Eternal Darkness (love that bit) and you play as joker for a sec then it switches back to you as batman in first person and you get shot... I didn't do anything as didn't think moving head would make much difference yet when u die on the gameover screen it tells you to use the right stick to move your head to dodge the bullet yet when u restart your pulling yourself up out of grave, does it have any knock on effect if you do dodge it?

Did it say the right trigger?

Because I swear the tip said to use the middle stickto dodge the bullet which left me very confused

The last combat challenge is just stupid... plain and simple stupid.