NEurope

Yeah, definitely. You're probably right. I am cautiously optimistic since there is no mention of it being DLC on the poster or PSN logo (although those Home people could easily be standing in front of it). I think you're right though.

When is this out again?

Comes out same day as Ghostbusters...don't think I have bought two licensed games on the same day.

It comes out on the same week as: Prototype, Ghostbusters, Red Faction: Guerilla.

At least in the same time period and I want them all.

Fuck

I hate this exclusive DLC bullshit, free stuff is always welcome but not in this way :/

Yeah, sucks. Regardless of DLC I always buy PS3 versions of games. Lucky this time.

Joker looks so cool.

thejoker2.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised to see this unlockable in the 360 version tbh. Maybe at a later date.

It would suck if he played like Batman though. If he had his own challenges and play style it'd be good though.

Apparently the Joker stages are coming to the 360, they'll just cost you some Monopoly money. I wonder if that means we're in for another Yoda/Vader situation, with both consoles getting something 'exclusive'?

The good thing about this news is that presumably the Joker content is actually worth buying and isn't just a skin for Batman.

Apparently the Joker stages are coming to the 360, they'll just cost you some Monopoly money. I wonder if that means we're in for another Yoda/Vader situation, with both consoles getting something 'exclusive'?

The good thing about this news is that presumably the Joker content is actually worth buying and isn't just a skin for Batman.

But the Joker himself isnt coming. The challenge stages are for both systems.

I only have the PS3 and I still think exclusive DLC is wrong. If you can put it in both games you should do.

I only have the PS3 and I still think exclusive DLC is wrong. If you can put it in both games you should do.

Agreed, whilst its nice to be on the recieving end once it still isn't right when there is no tech reason why content can't appear on both systems.

I was interested in this, but the pettyness of the exclusive DLC rubbish means it's not top of my list... it never was but it just means I'm less likely to buy it straight away, expecially if the DLC is timed exclusive or w/e. :p

The actual game does look very promising though.

Thats not how i remember her :(

Harley Quinn.

I mentioned that on the Dojo, she looks awful but there must be a reason behind it, she may even appear in the game with her usual costume. Could be a recurring boss character if that's the case. Visit Dojo.

Agreed, whilst its nice to be on the recieving end once it still isn't right when there is no tech reason why content can't appear on both systems.

I think its because Sony helped promote Dark Knight. They are advertising the Joker and levels as exclusive on US Home. Got to say the Home updates have been excellent.

You can understand it from a business point of view but if the developers were more human and took pride in the fact that they offered their work to everyone so that it could be enjoyed by all then the problem wouldn't occur.

As it is supply vs demand means this'll continue to happen.

To be fair, this is just one character so I don't think it is that unfair. It's just a nice promotional perk.

It's annoying when there is full blown stuff missing like the Mirror's Edge and the GTAIV DLC.

Yeah in this case it isn't severe - only a couple of quids worth DLC really.

And Fallout 3, a game that I like. Don't mind that much though because the DLC looked crap anyway.

Thats not how i remember her :(

Harley Quinn.

Yeah her outfit in this is a bit, umm... risqué, not quite as cute and mischievous as usual.

It looks seamless. To be honest it looks like the enemies aren't trying, but Batman is solid to be fair to him. I wonder how the Joker is to control.