NEurope

Just checked out the trailer.

Looks excellent. Kind of like the scene in Batman Begins where he takes out all the goons in, hey, Arkham! :)

I've been watching this game eagerly...its one franchise I always wanted to see successfully turned into a game and so glad it finally is...

Okay, I was interested before but now I'm pretty much sold.

I'll wait for reviews but things look very good!

I think it looks OK... some actual ingame footage might be nicer rather than 'challenge mode'. The concept looks great and the graphics too, but the control and camera angle looked a bit fiddly.

Hope that Square-Enix's recent purchase of Eidos isn't going to affect this in anyway...it shouldn't but you never know if they decide to push it back for their own financial reasons.

I doubt it because it is pretty close to release and the publisher has already been decided (even though it is Eidos).

...having said that, if they want to QA it, I'M HERE!!! :D

I can't wait for this...been watching the trickle of info and it looks awesome...best licensed game ever...believe...

I'm really excited for this. Even if the gameplay isn't the greatest i'm looking forward to working my way through the Batman Universe. Obvious lots of effort is going into this.

Bane trailer:
Why is it that ever since the godawful Batman and Robin people have forgotten that Bane is supposed to be a genius who actually beat Batman, breaking his back, through a balance of intelligence and super strength. Now he's just a powerhouse throwing Batman through whatever walls he can find.

Harley Quinn trailer.

I know I am going to get this and watching any video will just show me more from a game I am going to play but it is so hard resisting to watch them.

Is it just me or do other people find that with these GT videos posted that they get sound but no visual?

It's just you :/ since it's flash, it doesn't even make sense as a codec problem. I reccomend updating your flash....

Hmm... whilst it's nice their will be an extra available for the version I was going to get anyway, I maintain that console-exclusive DLC is one of the most annoying things about this generation. Of course the word "free" is notable by its absence.

Incidentally GameTrailers had two videos of Batman brawling up the other day — the PS3 version, as it happens — but they mysteriously disappeared a few hours later. Although thinking about it someone probably uploaded them to YouTube before that... *Looks* Yep.

The other one wasn't that interesting, just some close-up, slow-motion kicks.

Hmm... whilst it's nice their will be an extra available for the version I was going to get anyway, I maintain that console-exclusive DLC is one of the most annoying things about this generation. Of course the word "free" is notable by its absence.

"DLC" is also notably absent. :heh: It might come on disc.

"DLC" is also notably absent. :heh: It might come on disc.

Maybe. It'll give them an excuse to say how amazing Blu-Ray is, after all: "There's no way we could have reused these assets from the main game if we didn't have the infinite storage space afforded to us by truly next-generation media!"

I only assume it's DLC because then they could charge money for it. A bit like the BioShock Challenge Rooms which originally sounded like they were going to be included with the game but in reality ended up costing £6.29. Pays to be wary, that's all.

Edit: Nevermind, Eidos have confirmed that it is DLC but it will also be free.

Edited by Aimless