NEurope

To be honest I'm not really trying to make it sound good because I don't think I've ever bought a movie-game tie in, because I think games should be made with the game in mind and not with it made to fit around a movie. It means both mediums aren't shown at their full potential.

I don't think I ever will buy such title. May be narrow minded but I'll have to be bloody impressed by it.

Well sort of. There's certainly inspiration! Not all from cartoons.

"Cartoons"

*Sigh*

You realise Batman is a Comic Book, right?

Just saw the video. It looks great. I'm really excited. I've only heard good things.

Yeah her outfit in this is a bit, umm... risqué, not quite as cute and mischievous as usual.

I liked the jester suit, and hat combo, she wears.

I also liked her attitude towards everyone, its like she wanted to sleep with them then kill them.

Also, i didnt know batman was a comic first.

You joking?

wow. I thought everyone knew that. Jungean collective unconscious shit right there.

lolwat. Batman first appeared in comics in 1939.

I suppose you think Sam Raimi invented Spider-Man and the first ever computer game was Halo.

To be fair It's not like comics are a competitive medium compared to what we have now so I could excuse this mistake, although I guess it's quite common knowledge.

lolwat. Batman first appeared in comics in 1939.

I suppose you think Sam Raimi invented Spider-Man and the first ever computer game was Halo.

I knew spiderman was a comic.

Its not realy my fault i didnt realise it was first a comic, i thought it was a cartoon first.

To be fair It's not like comics are a competitive medium compared to what we have now so I could excuse this mistake, although I guess it's quite common knowledge.

Thanks, i know most people may know but some dont.

Rumblings of this game being delayed until Q4..HOPE FUCKING NOT!!

Rumblings of this game being delayed until Q4..HOPE FUCKING NOT!!

It's defintely been delayed until August 28th which is border line Q3/Q4 as it is. I cancelled my preorder of the normal edition and plumped for the amazing looking Special Edition.

It's defintely been delayed until August 28th which is border line Q3/Q4 as it is. I cancelled my preorder of the normal edition and plumped for the amazing looking Special Edition.

I've seen about 4 different types of special edition, all with different bonuses from the different sellers. Play.com have Batman armour, Amazon have a Batarang or something.:wtf:

I've seen about 4 different types of special edition, all with different bonuses from the different sellers. Play.com have Batman armour, Amazon have a Batarang or something.:wtf:

Unless they faff about with making an individual code for every order (which is unlikely) then the codes for the bonuses will be on Gamefaqs fairly quickly.

Game looks impressive I must admit....but I think my cousin is getting this, so may just borrow his copy!

It's something I'd wait for reviews and not pre-order. Joker isn't really going to make or break my decision, it's cool it's on PS3 but meh at the same time.

This is the awesome one I have preordered;

BAA_CollectorLG.jpg

Damn flameboy, that's tempting enough for just the Batarang.. How much and where did you order from?