NEurope

Yeah, so isn't it easy to switch detective mode on and off on the fly?

(This has kind of turned into a pointless discussion. :heh: )

A little bit, but I sometimes get it confused with the batarang, so when I'm meant to throw a batarang I go into detective mode = muchos annoyance.

Just done meself a coupla riddles, and some trophies. Some of the riddles are most testing.

The riddles were often a bit silly, basically anything out of the ordinary = riddle solution. It meant that nothing was there just for the sake of it, just as a cool decoration or reward for those with keen eyes.

Well there is still one prisoner in a cell in the same room as Clayface which people are trying to figure out, some think its some guy who won a contest to be in the game

One thing thats struck me about this game is that yes it is slightly on the short side. However I often has this problem when I am way behind with getting a game finished yet have finished Batman already and feel more inclined to go back and get more of the extras, I'm pretty determined to do the game 100% and find the remaining riddlers challenges etc...not something I usually feel inclined to do after I've completed a story mode of a longer game.

Well yesterday morning i got the x40 combo achievement and also the perfect freeflow combo thing with all the moves. :grin:

Now it is just the combat challenges (which look insanly hard and i'm going 2 struggle) and completing the story on hard that ive got left!

Well yesterday morning i got the x40 combo achievement and also the perfect freeflow combo thing with all the moves. :grin:

Now it is just the combat challenges (which look insanly hard and i'm going 2 struggle) and completing the story on hard that ive got left!

How the hell do you do that one!?!!!

How the hell do you do that one!?!!!

With practice and frustration! lol.

I did it on rumble in the jungle combat challenge map, lots of enemies on that one. I always start with the batclaw then strike, i do a jump over the head after every strike, once im at x5 i do one of the special moves, then a few more strikes later i can do the other special move. I only do the ground pound when no enemies are nearby to hit me. And inbetween that or afterwords its just about taking your time, and use the batarang (only use this after x3 or it doesn't count), cap stun and counter.

I did it a second time on Intensive treatment though to get my 3 medals!! (u get a 5000 point bonus if u can do all the moves in one combo).

Took me quite a while to get past Harleys last fight on Hard, in the end I kept placing explosive gel so I could knock the enemies down and let the electric floor take them out.

"Tell me Bats, what scares you the most? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, IN A THONG?!"

I love this game.

Started this again earlier this morning on Hard difficulty to pick up the last few achievements that I want to bother collecting. Finally managed to get the 40x combo achievement, thankfully getting a 53x combo to unlock it, and got the achievement for solving Arkham's greatest secret. That one took ages to find as I was looking in all the wrong places. Just passed Bane on Hard so making swift progress.

I'm just working my way tieing up the lose ends of the single player riddlers challenges. Then will set off with the seperate challenges have done a couple but not many.

I think I'll leave this and come back to it when they release more DLC.

Completed it on hard mode yesterday. Thankfully, doing that gives you the trophies for the other difficulties too. Not sure if I am gonna 100% it as getting the 40x combo and freeflow perfection combo looks like an almighty pain, especially when you keep trying and keep failing >.<. Maybe after I complete some challenges.

Played the demo for this yesterday, thought it was pretty good. As soon as i raise the funds i shall make this a purchase.

I hope Ras' Al Ghoul is in the next one. His body isn't in the morgue when you complete the game.

Completed it on hard mode yesterday. Thankfully, doing that gives you the trophies for the other difficulties too. Not sure if I am gonna 100% it as getting the 40x combo and freeflow perfection combo looks like an almighty pain, especially when you keep trying and keep failing >.<. Maybe after I complete some challenges.

With practise the perfection combo becomes pretty easy. I found i really needed it on the challenges to get all 3 medels (u get a 5000 point bonus for doing one in a round)

I hope Ras' Al Ghoul is in the next one. His body isn't in the morgue when you complete the game.

Yeah, i thought that was a great little touch.

I remember hearing metropolis mentioned by one of the henchman also, little nod towards the 'superman world', another nice touch.

I completed this on hard yesterday, all achievements got! :grin:

With practise the perfection combo becomes pretty easy. I found i really needed it on the challenges to get all 3 medels (u get a 5000 point bonus for doing one in a round)

Yeah, i thought that was a great little touch.

I remember hearing metropolis mentioned by one of the henchman also, little nod towards the 'superman world', another nice touch.

I completed this on hard yesterday, all achievements got! :grin:

Yeah I remember hearing a few mentions of metropolis...sigh why have we have never had a decent superman game?

What do you have to do exactly for the perfect combo? I don't really understand.

What do you have to do exactly for the perfect combo? I don't really understand.

It's something down the lines of clear a whole round in a single combo. Bloomin nails to pull off, i usually wind up with all of the enemies lying on the ground - instant combo breaker (unless anyone knows how to combo in a ground takedown?)

You have to do all these moves in one combo:

Strike (X)

Counter (Y)

Stun (B)

Evade (Double Tap A)

Quick Batarang (Tap Left Trigger)

Quick Batclaw (Double Tap Right Trigger)

Ground Takedown (Right Trigger + Y)

Throw (A + X)

Takedown (B + Y)

Sorry it's in Xbox controls - I can never remember which one is Square, Circle or Triangle.