NEurope

I defy ANYONE to not LOL when they get the "Leave No Man Behind Trophy". The sound makes getting the trophy all the more sweeter.

EDIT: Yeah game is awesome blah blah. Game of My Year Blah blah etc...

I defy ANYONE to not LOL when they get the "Leave No Man Behind Trophy". The sound makes getting the trophy all the more sweeter.

Yeah that was fucking awesome. :bowdown:

Played it for an hour and there are loads of areas already I'm going to have to go back to because I can't access it yet. Decided to do it on normal since I reckon if it's worth it I'll go through it again.

It's pretty much what I expected. Kind of weird that the demo is a mash together of different bits.

Mine was dispatched this morning (Game ) so should get it tomorrow i hope as i have a few days off.

mine wasnt here today, shame. im off tommorow so hopefully it'l arive then. in the meantime, im renting tombraider legends. shame its so vanila.

Mine was dispatched this morning (Game ) so should get it tomorrow i hope as i have a few days off.

Mine hasn't GGRRRR...you only order standard edition?

I havent heard the best things about the special edition so far, people are complaining about how crappy the batarang is, which was of course the one thing I wanted it for so I think i'll be leaving it now.

Mine hasn't GGRRRR...you only order standard edition?

Ordered standard edition, was very tempted to get the Special. I'm a sucker for Battarangs

One of the shops in town was selling this today for... £45! :o I'd have put my money down if it was £40 but at that price i'll just wait til Friday and pick it up from work. I didn't order off the net because there seems to be a lot of confusion with the PC version's release date, some shops are saying this Friday, others 18/9/09. If it's out on PC this week then i'll pick up the PC version, it'll be a good tenner cheaper :)

Soooooo jealous of all of yoos who are playing it now :(

I havent heard the best things about the special edition so far, people are complaining about how crappy the batarang is, which was of course the one thing I wanted it for so I think i'll be leaving it now.

Yeah had heard that..I am going to record and do an unboxing for lethargic gamers but yeah from the pics it does look a bit cheap and tacky...disappointing.

YAY!!! It's here!!! Only £22 AND two days early!!! :D

Edit: It actually has the Joker DLC exclusive on the back of the box. Maybe this isn't coming to the 360.

Who knows, games like Bioshock said on the front 'only on xbox 360 and windows' on the cover but they ended up on ps3 as well...

Got a text today from shopto to say my copy has been dispatched! Hopefully get it tomoz but if not defo friday! I'm working lates this thur/fri/sat so i might be able to get some play time in the morning.

Despite the dlc on ps3 i still ordered it on the 360...

haha McPhee! I believe I purchased batman today from said shop! I couldn't control myself to wait til Friday. Worth it in the end! I love the writing in this game. Ooooh and the inverted grab , hanging a grunt 20 feet in the air and then cutting the rope with your batarang so they drop on the enemies investigating underneathe! It's FUN :D

YAY!!! It's here!!! Only £22 AND two days early!!! :D

Edit: It actually has the Joker DLC exclusive on the back of the box. Maybe this isn't coming to the 360.

According to this:

http://www.justpushstart.com/2009/08/20/batman-arkham-asylum-getting-free-downloadable-content-soon/

There will be free content coming and hopefully it will be the Joker DLC but is advertised for both consoled so I will not have high hopes but it would be great to be able to get it.

If not I hope it´s challenge rooms where you get to play as The Scarecrow.

Yeah, I read somewhere (can't remember where, how useful... :indeed: ) that the Scarecrow pre-order level will be coming out. I wouldn't be surprised if it was with a whole set of levels since I think the Scarecrow bonus is just one level.

Well got an email at 7.08am this morning to say my order has been dispatched from GAME so guess it will be turning up tomorrow.

I'm loving the riddles hidden around the place. The 'A puzzle has many sides but not all are visible' one was awesome. Took me a while to get. I was being a bit dumb though. :heh:

Mine turned up today from game. Will be on it in a few hours as i'm going for a blast on my bike while it's still sunny. Can't wait.

Few hrs in and im only 5% throught the game. When you first see the scope of the island. you realise you are gonna be here for awhile. I love exploring for the riddler's hidden items and figuring out his riddles. The combat is entertaining but can kill you VERY fast on hard.

I decided in the end to play it on normal because I reckon I'll play through it again when I complete it.

I decided in the end to play it on normal because I reckon I'll play through it again when I complete it.

Same here, might go for the platinum to hold me off until Uncharted 2. Has the PSN store updated yet!? I've checked it twice for those joker maps..