• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluey's time machine - 300 points

dsc00263pt1.jpg

Odwin's bumblebee - 150 points

dsc00243jw1.jpg

Coolness Bears - Dancing with the devil - 175 points

dsc00257sy1.jpg

ATTEMPT 2 - Person aged 40+ playing guitar Hero! (my mum XD )- Welsh Gamer - 300 points

dsc00251gh4.jpg

Someone doing a handstand - 100 points - Cube

(haha, oh god!!)

dsc00255yc5.jpg

Dan Dare - 3 people involved in a pretend gunfight - 125 points

dsc00258ta9.jpg

Strider - A 3 level card tower/pyramid made of DVD sized cases (game cases also accepted) (100 points)

dsc00260mc5.jpg

Strider - A cat - 50 points

dsc00246my1.jpg

Supergrunch - A spectrum - 130 points

dsc00262mh2.jpg

CURRENT TOTAL - 5101

Keep up guys!! :heh:

Ok, I'm alive! Thakns to shorty for prodding people in the right direction. I will begin constructing a leaderboard imminently - apologies in advance for some of you, as I may not be counting all the entries (a rainbow top needs to have orange on it, letty- sorry!)... Also! For some reason I can't see your Nerdiest of the Nerds picture :(

I really, really like loads of these pictures guys! W_G I think your jelly-baby-jones scene is fantastic!

If I were to submit this;

30nkoz4.jpg

As an entry to Cube's "something hot" challenge, would I get it? :p

No.

:P

2fa0cb02.jpg

P150808_1342.jpg

Awesome upon awesome! Damn you guys look like you had fun doing those. now get outta my room and quit going through my drawers! ;)

Well I've got about five to produce for myself in a bit. Went away for the weekend with the list of stuff on my cameraphone in six pictures because I couldn't get the printer to work. Anyway, excuses aside, keep an eye on the OP as I'll hopefully be adding a some new stuff, including Dyson and Moogle's lists, and hopefully my own one too. Yeah. Stop typing now.

Mr_Odwin's - A real and alive fish - 100

47c6c190.jpg

Coolness Bear's - Dancing with the devil - 175 and Nightwolf's dancing pig - 200!

264e2a02-1.jpg

Shadow V7's - Eating with chopsticks - 100

ef27d21a.jpg

Just a few more from the last few days!

Aight. OP now has two new lists added from Dyson and moogle. Official scores are up and accurate.

Cube: I didn't accept time machine, gizmo or gremlin, and your concert ticket looks more like a poster, so you might want to clarify that :)

Haden's pic is an old one.

Letty! Well, despite how much I love the pics you've got... Some pedantry is required! Please don't hate me.

Some wiggly worms = >1. The rainbow top is missing orange. Your table disguise, I feel, is too easily replicated and not as comical as other attempts. But! As shorty later points out, you've got a twofer :) I'm uncertain about the sleeping shetland pony because strictly speaking I can't quite tell that you're there, so I'm going to give you the points unless others convince me otherwise - because the picture is awesome. the hot jordan picture, while the stuff of dreams assuredly, doesn't have you in it enough. Your rocket launcher doesn't seem to be a rocket launcher.

Dyson: again I have more pedantry but can you repost what you've got and list whose bish the points go to? Might be sticking this all in a spreadsheet anyday now, and quite frankly I need to defer some of the effort as it's taking me hours to keep this in check each time I come on. But hey! At least I do it, unlike certain 'award-givers'.

nightwolf; as shorty said, the picture of you holding a picture isn't quite there :)

Oh, and new rule; any time someone asks a question that I've already answered, they get no answer. Booya.

Letty! Well, despite how much I love the pics you've got... Some pedantry is required! Please don't hate me.

Some wiggly worms = >1. The rainbow top is missing orange. Your table disguise, I feel, is too easily replicated and not as comical as other attempts. But! As shorty later points out, you've got a twofer :) I'm uncertain about the sleeping shetland pony because strictly speaking I can't quite tell that you're there, so I'm going to give you the points unless others convince me otherwise - because the picture is awesome. the hot jordan picture, while the stuff of dreams assuredly, doesn't have you in it enough. Your rocket launcher doesn't seem to be a rocket launcher.

Letty is cheating then? :o

She got conned out with that rainbow top didnt she. :p

I guess Jordan really want the users to see him topless than the hot food in the microwave. :hmm:

Cube: I didn't accept time machine, gizmo or gremlin, and your concert ticket looks more like a poster, so you might want to clarify that :)

TBH, it's not exactly a concert ticket...more like a party with those bands playing. But the thins in the photo is what I needed to get in. As for Gizmo, I just use the definition "small technological item". Still, if that's to simple then I'll sort something out for it.

Where are the two new lists? And what's wrong with Cube's time machine?

the new lists are Moogle's and Dyson's -- just added my own one too, in the Bish list spoiler tag.

Cube's time machine was a watch and a mobile and a book that says 'timeline', while letty had some crazy looking thing and W_G had the tardis.

TBH, it's not exactly a concert ticket...more like a party with those bands playing. But the thins in the photo is what I needed to get in. As for Gizmo, I just use the definition "small technological item". Still, if that's to simple then I'll sort something out for it.

because it said 'gizmo or gremlin' I'm just inclined to see people try for the intended subject matter, otherwise everyone'll just snap up their gadgets. The concert ticket decision also sticks, I'm afraid :/

I'll post some pictures if I can find my camera cable, and then it's your turn to pick at my entries :P

Dyson: again I have more pedantry but can you repost what you've got and list whose bish the points go to? Might be sticking this all in a spreadsheet anyday now, and quite frankly I need to defer some of the effort as it's taking me hours to keep this in check each time I come on.

I've edited my original post on the front page for you, complete with total etc.

But hey! At least I do it, unlike certain 'award-givers'.

Also shut up - I handed that over to Tellyn and ReZ months ago. It's their responsibility :P

Expect more pictures soon!