Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The BISH³ Thread.

jayseven

Can one just hop on this? I've been following it, and like the idea of the tasks etc. If not, I'll defo sign up for the next one.

The closing date isn't until mid September and Eevilmurray joined today, so I don't see why not.

Cube - the view from atop a hill (200)

My name on my finger looked clearer on the camera, but if you look at it from a distance you can see the outline of 'welsh' :)

l_1dbedee621f4c4612c89ab6b777d2217.jpg

Shorty - Ten people, no more or less, excluding yourself - 100G

Bonus points seeing as their all girls? :wink:

l_1eeeab00fdaf1d4820845b3518726362.jpg

EEVILMURRAY - 1.5: If you can't get Pokémon Monopoly, you can have 50 for a picture with another novelty Monopoly. Cannot have both.

l_df79e35c2e1182d331612bfc34b69419.jpg

EEVILMURRAY - A game which has been released in 2 or more different times. For example, having A Link to The Past on the SNES and GBA. No Virtual Console and the like games.

l_b1d410b3595a9d22aa7c6f9408888343.jpg

Going into town tomorrow (not been in ages!) with my camera so hopefully I'll have a large bunch to post tomorrow.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more from me;

Twozzok's recursion - 100pts

2qjxfn6.jpg

Nami's waterfall - 113pts

16gwt4m.jpg

Coolness Bears' high five - 150pts

v5hoh3.jpg

EEVIL's rereleased game (no points on it?)

2hyxn5t.jpg

Welsh_gamer's clown on a TV - 150pts

2rxwojp.jpg

Supergrunch's decanter - 50pts

11tuzyt.jpg

Letty's keyboard on head - 205pts

15wmkr4.jpg

Cube's handstand - 100pts (this one was hard! Trying to stay upright on one hand and take a decent picture with the other is awkward :p)

24g7dl0.jpg

And what was supposed to be super awesome, but actually turned out quite rubbish;

DanDare's 3 man gunfight - 125pts + jayseven's bonus for a 2min video - 300pts

(Sorry about it being dark, didn't realise it was so bad on camera. Also, it's between me and my two cousins. Quite shaky, since I was holding the camera and jumping about too.)

Okay....if I can join Im gonna attempt this.

Heres my list ;

1) You violating a physical Pokemon - 100

2) More than 10 inflated balloons - 150

3) Spying behind a newspaper in public - 200

4) Please turn phones off! Something in a cinema - 100

5) Make a mountain out of a mole hill (Interpret as you will) - 200

6) On the phone in a phone box - 150

7) Take away food, in take away box - 100

(Of course if QUIZMASTERseven says otherwise, obviously ignore.)

Dont look like a waterfall to me Gizmo. :hmm:

Can't really see it from the photo, but water fall's from the top down to the pool at the bottom :p

Although I would totally understand if I don't get that one. But it's all about interpretation, right? :smile:

OK. The Shabba List.

1: Pokémon Monopoly. 100.

1.5: If you can't get Pokémon Monopoly, you can have 50 for a picture with another novelty Monopoly. Cannot have both.

2: A slinky on your head. 150.

3: Three games that have two discs [maybe more] each. No PC games. 100.

4: A Tyranid Hive Tyrant or Carnifex. 100 for one or 150 for both.

5: A game which has been released in 2 or more different times. For example, having A Link to The Past on the SNES and GBA. No Virtual Console and the like games.

How many points is this last one worth???

Well since it's meant to be out of 1000, his score leaves... 500 for the game port one :heh:Lets leave jayseven to sort all this out :D

Argh! People joining... there's so many I could've got at my parents house, now I'm not going back til just after the closing date...

That is 100 also. I thought I put it. Now you know kiddies.

I HAVE AN ADDITION!

6: At least 3 potato waffles, and your face has to be in the shot. No thumb bullshit.

And how many points is that one worth?

I hate to be such an annoying bitch, but these things matter to meeee T_T

Isn't the thumb thing an acceptable part of the rules? :p

Still waffles'll be fine with me, we sell them at work.

Shall make a list tomorrow. Im presuming one I suggested to Dan earlier (image of you with a negative test result from a urogynicological (sp?) clinic) isn't acceptable?

And how many points is that one worth?

I hate to be such an annoying bitch, but these things matter to meeee T_T

Silly me once again. They can have 100 also.

Thumb with your name on is in the rules. So is "post the actual pic of yourself, not a link to it". And your points are supposed to add up to 1000! Like a 360 gamerscore for a game.

I'm working on my others. Watch this space.

Isn't the thumb thing an acceptable part of the rules? :p

Yeah, but I want to see something a bit more creative.

Shall make a list tomorrow. Im presuming one I suggested to Dan earlier (image of you with a negative test result from a urogynicological (sp?) clinic) isn't acceptable?

Yay, A new challenger has arrived!

Few points :)

I'm still happy with people joining, so long as they submit a new list to me and have me accept it before they start bishing. Murray, I can let you off, BUT! I demand you label your bishes properly and adhere to the rules (i know they're not in the first post, but I've spent over 10 hours on the first post so FUCK YOU if you're bothered)... so you need to post ALL images in your post AND label them user/BISH/Points, please. Then I'll rate them and tell you which ones I don't accept (as there are some). Please post to tell me when you've done this.

Letty; your farm animal in an odd place, while awesome, is disputible mainly because of your fluctuating hair colour. Can you prove/convince me that it was taking post-bish comp? As ludicrous as a request that is (I mean who takes a picture like that, anyway?) I need to ask. Other people can say "i think it is/is not fine" to help my decision for sure, as I know you started orange.

Thanks for resubmitting the "nerdy nerd" - last time it was just because the image didn't load; not even when I entered the URL direct into my 'bar.

BTW EEVIL: Please PM me your BISH list - and refer to the rules IN MY MIND!! ... I mean; it can be between 5 and 10 items, with a total gamerscore of 1000. Has to be 1000. Some of your suggestions are a bit too harsh and unfair, especially considering you're joining at this stage of the game.

paj Meen Ah; I think I'll accept you if you wish, but next time I will not be so leniant. read up on the previous threads and be aware that My Word Is Rule...

Welsh gamer - fuck it. i give you an extra 50g for them all being girls. lol.

I'm afraid I'm not including any EEVILMURRAY-related BISH submissions until i've given his list the a-ok. Once I do, then please re-submit any of his list in a new post.

Gizmo: I can't accept your handstand as honestly I can't tell that you're upside-down doing it properly. But I'm going to accept your video, despite it being really dark and that I can't make out anything :P

I added ReZourceman's list (please PM it to me too, for safe record keeping shizzle), too.

people can still join, I think. This is starting to structure a bit more like the league-ish BISH I want to do. I think that I will not allow people to join a week before the bish - and in all fairness it's rude to bish-it-up THEN decide you want to play and submit a list. You should submit a list FIRST then start playing. Future versions of this game will not allow late arrivals, ok?

Also; I'm always thinking of ways to evolve this game. At any point people feel free to PM me with comments on how you think the points system has worked this time.

I have a vague idea for another game/spin-off where duplicate entries do not count, and only varying interpretations do. Suggestions? Ideas? Tell me!

And also; just a general thank you for you guys competing. This v.3 has already exceeded the number of posts that the last two managed, and I am very pleased :)

*white noise*

Letty; your farm animal in an odd place, while awesome, is disputible mainly because of your fluctuating hair colour. Can you prove/convince me that it was taking post-bish comp? As ludicrous as a request that is (I mean who takes a picture like that, anyway?) I need to ask. Other people can say "i think it is/is not fine" to help my decision for sure, as I know you started orange.

*more white noise*

:p

So just to verify we can't use old images that we may have had that will fit, it has to be taken especially for BISH?

Well Jay, the only proof I can find at this exact moment, is that it was taken on the same outing as this picture (View from on top of a hill) was taken:

dsc00214ny7.jpg

The reason that this Bish was not posted along with the other ones from that day, is because this particular photo was taken on my grandmother's camera, who I didn't meet again until today!

As you can see from my attire; note the hat, orange hair and black coat - it was the same occasion. This was in fact the 15th of August - several days after the Bish commenced.

The above evidence, coupled with the fact that it is indeed a lol picture, is hopeflly a strong enough case, and I hope it will be accepted into the ranking :)

(I'm awesome at Phoenix Wright too)

lol! Yeah, I accept that logic! Thank you very much, Letty :)

And Ash: yeah it's slightly better with a mate. So far I've got a fair few (obv not posted any yet) where I've just been walking around with mates and said "saay, can you take a picture of me with that [insert bish here]". it's certainly caused a few loller moments - and yeah, by yourself strolling through tescos taking pictures of reduced stickers and such is really rather depressing.

Gizmo: I can't accept your handstand as honestly I can't tell that you're upside-down doing it properly. But I'm going to accept your video, despite it being really dark and that I can't make out anything :P

Thought you might say that about the handstand. I've got another one which is quite fuzzy, but my tshirt has fallen down a bit which makes it a bit clearer I'm upside down. Will post it after school, I gotta go right now though.

BTW EEVIL: Please PM me your BISH list - and refer to the rules IN MY MIND!! ... I mean; it can be between 5 and 10 items, with a total gamerscore of 1000. Has to be 1000. Some of your suggestions are a bit too harsh and unfair, especially considering you're joining at this stage of the game.

Unfair?! Mine are amazingly fair!

Editing my original post now. And a PM is on its way with sexy results...

Mr Odwins - Mormon Church - 200

10e25dbb.jpg

Twozzoks - Nerdiest Nerd - 150

b4cda48b.jpg

Cubes - Something Hot - 50

db7fcdd2.jpg

Shadow V7 - Concert Ticket - 80

36b6f3f3.jpg

Shadow V7 - 6 cans making a triangle - 90

578871ac.jpg

Coolness Bears - Sitting on a cushion with a cup on your head - 175

6ddc9129.jpg

Coolness Bears - Holding 2 N64 games in mouth - 75

bc74e5e9.jpg

Haden - An animal asleep - 100

49dbb4f2.jpg

Letty - Slug on carpet - 400

c90ce1e0.jpg

Coolness Bears - Shopping with a trolley - 25

5b51b83d.jpg

Strider - Mr Potato head - 100

da9f3745.jpg

Gizmo - A cat with headphones on - 100

a9a67ca4.jpg

Dan Dare - A construction worker - 75 - lols, one had builders bum but you can't tell really!

67f81099.jpg

1620 points

Can I get bonus points for this?! :grin:

21ed3f09.jpg

I found this little dude on a walk and so wished toad had been on this bish!!

Ok, ReZ and Murray have been added to the OP.

EEVIL: I don't like your dancing with the devil; I've not added the points for it but if others think it's ok then I will :) Remember the first game where you just found everything on teh internet? Yeah well i don't like that :P That's why your big ben won't count, either. Your pile of broken bones isn't quite there either. I'm surprised only one person's done this so far. It's a great excuse to get a kfc... Sorry bud, no half-pointage for the oscar attempt.

Pagebreakforfunsies; your picture of yourself holding a picture of yourself, while crafty, doesn't work without the first 'you' being the joker too :P You're not in the cat picture, so i can't count it. I'll accept your clown-on-tv attempt (I was going to do something equally misfitting) unless someone complains.

Is there a limit to how many bishes we need to make or is it as many as you make as long as it adds to a 1000?

Between 5 and 10.

... I hate it when people don't read my posts.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!