Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Penguin Break Season 4

ReZourceman

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite obvious what was going to happen to Bellick. The thing with him talking to Linc abotu LJ, then about how he hasn't done much in his life, then him making Michael stay back and let him to inside. Good way for him to bow out though.

Sucre recovered from a gunshot wound rather quickly.

Alex was awesome as always.

Quite obvious what was going to happen to Bellick. The thing with him talking to Linc abotu LJ, then about how he hasn't done much in his life, then him making Michael stay back and let him to inside. Good way for him to bow out though.

Sucre recovered from a gunshot wound rather quickly.

Alex was awesome as always.

I knew he was going to die as soon as he started talking about LJ and his dad. It was just so out of place and could only mean bad things for Bellick. I'm glad he went out a hero, but yeah, i thought they could have handled it better and made it more suprising.

Hated the Gretchen kissng old man scene! Urgh! I hope she screws them over, she seemed to be distressed when they said Scoffield etc were dead so here's hoping.

T-bag scenes were great. So clever and witty with his little stories and such. Mahone was awesome too. So glad he got his revenge - that finger thing looked so painful! But Wyatt was like macho man, he barely flinched!

Twas awesome. :D

I guessed Bellick from the start as well. As soon as he talked about LJ it seemed a bit obvious. But sad none the less. :( I liked how his character changed over the course of the series and him going out a hero was very fitting!

Gretchen kissing the old man. DO.NOT.WANT.

Very good episode and solid stuff from T-bag and of course Mahone, who was excellent. :grin:

Well yeah for that I can just wish I was the old guy. But I always wanted Gretchen to get with Linc, I thought they had good chemistry in season 3, even if it was hatred.

Nah, Sophia is still in Panama with LJ. Wouldn't happen.

Just caught up on Episodes 8 and 9.

Ep.9 is possibly one of the greatest things I've seen on 'tv' in a long time! I thought it was incredible!! The emotion throughout and some extremely well acted scenes.

The whole Mahone-Wyatt scene was just fantastic. Found myself having to look away from the needle bit! you really felt the emotions from all the characters and then when it was all over on the docks, the music, the camera, the sense of relief you felt from Mahone that it was done, spectacular!

Bellicks scene was also extremely well done. It felt a shame, but like others have said, at least he went out a hero! and I suppose there's still the '...slightest...' chance that he'll come in dripping wet next episode, lol... but nah won't happen, his final scene was filmed really well!

Was also nice seeing again the strength of the brotherly bond Micheal and Sucre have built up over the series, with Sucre really looking out for Micheal in that episode, and Micheals scenes were genuinely worrying.

As for Gretchen getting it on with baldy!... 'shudders'!

Great Episode! and setting things up nicely for next week!

Scofield needs surgery within 24hrs!! but times running out before Scylla is moved!!

I've been SO pleasantly surprised by Season 4 its unreal!

I've loved all seasons of Prison break thus far, but as I'm sure many were, was worried that Season 4 may struggle as the story was going to potentially drag on a little too long.

But as it's turned out it's Prison Break gold! and this Season has so far just got better and better!

Hats off to the writers! Heroes could certainly do with you!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!