N-Europe

Penguin Break Season 4

ReZourceman

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a good idea, and would certainly be original for a TV series, but i hope he doesn't. Maybe he wil be the last man standing, everyone close to him will be dead, those chasing him will be dead and he will be alone. Free, but alone.

Not it Linc gives his life to save Scoffield. And then Scoffield will look after LJ as a promise to his brother. Sara could be there too maybe.

I'm just thinking of ways to make a bitter sweet ending really! They could totally go for the fantasy ending where they all live on some beach somewhere with their scuba shop and all is well. But who knows, its a bit predictable.

Yeah.

I actually think there's a likelyhood of Micheal dying, because along the way he'll of saved many people in one way or another.

But then they've brought Sarah back now, be harsh for her!

They may just be content with having the bad guys die... Gretchen, Whistler, T-Bag, other members of the company like the Pad-Man can go to jail.

Sucre is bound to ultimately have a happy ending.

Be interesting to see how it turns out for Mahone! He's got a family after all, but he's killed alot of people in the past and now is with the company.

Possible endings I can see:

- Micheal does die, Sarah places origami flower/swan on the grave.

- You think Micheal has died, cut to a few months later with Link standing at what you think is Micheals grave, but then Micheal joins him and it their fathers/mothers.

All get happy ending.

I am hoping for the cheesy but happy ending! I've enjoyed the show so much, I'd just like to keep that feeling when it ends or whenever I watch it, just thinking damn this is such a cool show and not, shit Micheal dies in the end, how depressing!

They're not gonna have Link [and LJ] die, because then ultimately it was pointless breaking him out of Fox River in the first place!

I think that would be the point of having it end like that. The way I see it; they can go for the happily ever after hollywood ending and have them all move away into the sunset and open their dive shop, or they can have one of the two possibilities mentioned. Either Michael dies and everyone else is happy, showing how he sacrificed everything for everyone else blahblah, or everyone else dies and Michael is left, so its a sort of poetic tragedy ending.

Personally I hope for one of the second type; the first would be too boring imo.

I think that would be the point of having it end like that. The way I see it; they can go for the happily ever after hollywood ending and have them all move away into the sunset and open their dive shop, or they can have one of the two possibilities mentioned. Either Michael dies and everyone else is happy, showing how he sacrificed everything for everyone else blahblah, or everyone else dies and Michael is left, so its a sort of poetic tragedy ending.

Personally I hope for one of the second type; the first would be too boring imo.

If Micheal was left alone he would probably kill himself! He's a fragile character afterall, we've seen what torment he often puts himself under!

If Micheal was left alone he would probably kill himself! He's a fragile character afterall, we've seen what torment he often puts himself under!

Perhaps he'll fail to bring down the company, all his friends will be dead, and the final scene will be him being tossed into a padded cell, hysterical?:heh:

Perhaps he'll fail to bring down the company, all his friends will be dead, and the final scene will be him being tossed into a padded cell, hysterical?:heh:
Prompting the spin-off... Prison Break: The Straight Jacket, where Micheal and his 12 schizophrenic split-personalities try and escape from his padded cell!

Is this definitely the last season then?
Technically it should be.

Season 3 was planned to be the last season before the writers strike cut that season off halfway; and the episode that was the mid-season break, was used as the season ending.

So Season 4 should conclude the story, and I hope it does, thus going out on a high!

• 2 weeks later...
Shit. I'll put it in spoiler tags. Erm it might just be me at 11 oclock but I cant find spoiler tags so its just in white.

Heh, don't worry about it too much. The white text is fine enough. :) I think I had some things spoiled for me for Series 2 and 3, and it just gives the particular scenes less impact. Prison Break is about the twists and turns, and the unthinkable. :)

Fucking can't wait for this, so hyped. My Mum is really excited too, and whether she cares to admit it or not, she's got a crush on T-bag.

I couldn't take the wait anymore so i've already been checking websites for news :(

Apparently T-Bag teams up with Gretchen/Susan somehow

:o

Ooh interesting. :D

I'm not sure who I'd want him working for! either would be very interesting and good for the story!

I'd prefer him to work with Sarah as I wouldn't see that coming as much as Gretchen. :)

The cast talk Season 4:

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/906/906314p1.html

Wentworth gives a great interview [only one I've bothered to read].

The direction for Season 4 sounds good and he gives a great insight on his character with and without Sarah and Michaels downward spiral in Season 3.

Also nice to hear he agrees this should probably be the last season.

I can't believe it even got a 4th season, after the dross of the last two, if it wasn't for Sara coming back i doubt the network would have ordered another one. That being said, we might finally get something that at least touches the coat tails of season one.

I can't believe it even got a 4th season, after the dross of the last two, if it wasn't for Sara coming back i doubt the network would have ordered another one.
Shut it Mr 90210!

Season 4 is really the extended second half of Season 3 anyways. We were always meant to get this part of the story.

Shut it Mr 90210!

Season 4 is an extended second half of Season 3 anyways, what with the writers strike.

Season 4 is a standalone season like any other, That fact that Sara is in it sort of seperates it slightly from season 3, and that fact they kinda ain't in prison any more.

Enough with the 90210 tag, i dont like the show, I simply couldn't think of a better subject for my first thread in god knows how long.