N-Europe

Penguin Break Season 4

ReZourceman

You gotta love the way they kill people off ambiguously to leave the door open to bring them back if they so please. Only person they've really fully killed (other than the other fugitives like Haywire and Tweener) in full view is Terrance Steadman. They've left it possible to bring back people like Sarah, Kellerman, even Veronica iirc we didn't actually see die, just Linc heard gunshots.
You sure bout veronica, I thought we saw the bullet holes in her because I remember thinking what crack' shots they were. It was like two shots, heart and head. Done.

Could anyone recap what happened in the end of season 3, it has been quite a while since I saw it??

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure bout veronica, I thought we saw the bullet holes in her because I remember thinking what crack' shots they were. It was like two shots, heart and head. Done.

-

- Whistler back with the company, Mahone teaming up with the company.

Think that's about it!

Don't forget the bank. Mahone kept looking at it strangely (unless he was just thinking how he had no money).

Did we? Only part I recall is Lincoln hearing it in a warehouse or something over the phone. Might have seen her though, can't remember :p

Did we? Only part I recall is Lincoln hearing it in a warehouse or something over the phone. Might have seen her though, can't remember :p

I'm pretty sure we saw her with bulletholes, too.

Anyway, as far as Prison Break goes, I think we can safely say that Veronica has gone bye-bye.

Kellerman...I think he's flown the nest, as well.

Then Sucre will be free! I was heartbroken to see him in Sona.

:(

I hope Kellerman comes back. In one of the extras the actor says "If you know Kellerman you know he'll want to go out with a bang. He may be dead, he may not be".

I dont know how much to read into that, i'm sure he doesn't know very much as the writers hold all the answers but, who knows.

I'd love him to come back in a role where he helps Micheal take down the company; Kellerman taking them down from the inside.

Since at the end of Season 2 he left and betrayed the company, if he did survive, the company would now effectively 'own' him having allowed him to live on the condition he return to work with them.

Should he return at some stage in Season 4 he could still ultimately double cross them, although that move would undoubtedly result in being the end for him!... though I'd rather he'd gets out of it all alive!

I never thought I would say this, but having a lot of admiration for T-Bag. At the beginning I couldn't be more disgusted for the inbred son of a brother with a retarded sister which is a murder, rapist and paedophile, and I still find him repulsing but the man is a survivor! Against everyone and everything he still manages to somehow get way with his intentions.

Don't forget the bank. Mahone kept looking at it strangely (unless he was just thinking how he had no money).

We were made to believe he was going to rob the bank but we found out later that he was watching the clock on the bank till Whistler comes.

prison_break_girls.jpg

Video of that photoshoot

I never thought I would say this, but having a lot of admiration for T-Bag. At the beginning I couldn't be more disgusted for the inbred son of a brother with a retarded sister which is a murder, rapist and paedophile, and I still find him repulsing but the man is a survivor! Against everyone and everything he still manages to somehow get way with his intentions.

T-Bag is one of the most well written characters in this series, imo.

I'd also say that he was the most dangerous.

"I'm gonna get out of here someday. And, when I do...don't think that I won't remember what your front foot-steps look like..."

I finished Season 3this afternoon. :grin:

Just as I expected the usual tension was there and some great new characters were added to the show! I can't wait to see where they go next. I thought Sona was a great place.

Lechero was great and I was sad to see him get shot and eventually get soficated. I would liked to have seeen more of his character. Bellick is a big wimp now I hope they toughen up for season 4.

T-bag is an excellent character again and Although what he has done in the past is dispicable you can't help empathising with the man. :p

I loved the multiple attempts at escaping but James Whistler annoys me! :heh: and also I didn't like Sucre getting all that abuse. :(

Also can someone tell me how Sammy died again? as I swear I missed that bit.

I finished Season 3this afternoon. :grin:

Just as I expected the usual tension was there and some great new characters were added to the show! I can't wait to see where they go next. I thought Sona was a great place.

Lechero was great and I was sad to see him get shot and eventually get soficated. I would liked to have seeen more of his character. Bellick is a big wimp now I hope they toughen up for season 4.

T-bag is an excellent character again and Although what he has done in the past is dispicable you can't help empathising with the man. :p

I loved the multiple attempts at escaping but James Whistler annoys me! :heh: and also I didn't like Sucre getting all that abuse. :(

Also can someone tell me how Sammy died again? as I swear I missed that bit.

Sammy got buried in Scoffields hole (lol). No really, he found the tunnel and was checking out the hole to the surface as he wanted in on the escape, but he didn't know Scoffield had taken out one of the support pole thingies so it collapsed and crushed him. So yeah, Michael is already a murderer.

Sammy got buried in Scoffields hole (lol). No really, he found the tunnel and was checking out the hole to the surface as he wanted in on the escape, but he didn't know Scoffield had taken out one of the support pole thingies so it collapsed and crushed him. So yeah, Michael is already a murdered.

Oh haha, I did miss that bit!!! I was watching the next episode and was like what happened to Sammy? :p

Lol, so that's why Bellick is still alive. Last thing I saw was him having to fight Sammy.

Oh haha, I did miss that bit!!! I was watching the next episode and was like what happened to Sammy? :p

Lol, so that's why Bellick is still alive. Last thing I saw was him having to fight Sammy.

Yeah, he was fighting Sammy but one of his buddies saw the guys who were in the tunnel when they came out to try and find Lechero (unknowing that he had been usurped) and he called for Sammy to help get them, stopping the fight.

Sammy got buried in Scoffields hole (lol). No really, he found the tunnel and was checking out the hole to the surface as he wanted in on the escape, but he didn't know Scoffield had taken out one of the support pole thingies so it collapsed and crushed him. So yeah, Michael is already a murderer.

Michael also said he was going to kill whoever killed Sarah, and when he was confronted with Gretchen in Sona he said he was "coming for her". So I think it's safe to say Michael has less of an issue with it now than before :bowdown:

Btw, why are we talking in spoiler tags if this is discussion for S4? Surely anyone coming into this thread has seen S3 by now.

Yeah, he was fighting Sammy but one of his buddies saw the guys who were in the tunnel when they came out to try and find Lechero (unknowing that he had been usurped) and he called for Sammy to help get them, stopping the fight.

Ah yes! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I think the video I was watching got cut off before that happened! >__<

Michael also said he was going to kill whoever killed Sarah, and when he was confronted with Gretchen in Sona he said he was "coming for her". So I think it's safe to say Michael has less of an issue with it now than before :bowdown:

I still don't think he should go through with it! He hasn't killed anyone so far and last season he got pushed to the edge. He was going to shoot at her right at the end.

I don't want him to kill anyone and have her end up getting killed some other way!

Btw, why are we talking in spoiler tags if this is discussion for S4? Surely anyone coming into this thread has seen S3 by now.

Ah yes! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I think the video I was watching got cut off before that happened! >__<

I still don't think he should go through with it! He hasn't killed anyone so far and last season he got pushed to the edge. He was going to shoot at her right at the end.

I don't want him to kill anyone and have her end up getting killed some other way!

Well, he has killed someone, because Sammy was killed by the tunnel collapse. As Mahone says to him afterwards; "It never gets any easier"

I reckon in S4 he'll become a bit of a badass character, ruthless in dismantling the company. Then at the end, all is good and rosy, and Michael/Sarah, Linc/LJ (maybe Sophia? I can't remember what happened with her at the end of S3) will move away from America and live happily ever after :p

Ah okay! well I missed all that bit! So if he has killed once then he will do it again. I think he might go all out this season!

Sophia got shot at the end of season 3 and is/was in Hospital. I reckon she will end up either dying or with Lincon or something.

I think T-bag might die as well but take down some people with him or something!

I just had an interesting idea, actually;

What if everything works out for everyone, except Michael?

Like, he dismantles the company and removes the corruption.

Sarah gets her medical licence back and her head regrows.

Linc, Sophia and LJ move to Paris.

Sucre and Mari Cruz move to Puerto Rico and have their baby.

Michael dies.

That would be pretty awesome.

I just had an interesting idea, actually;

What if everything works out for everyone, except Michael?

Like, he dismantles the company and removes the corruption.

Sarah gets her medical licence back and her head regrows.

Linc, Sophia and LJ move to Paris.

Sucre and Mari Cruz move to Puerto Rico and have their baby.

Michael dies.

That would be pretty awesome.

I'm not sure whether I want that to happen or not but if it did it would be pretty awesome as I wouldn't be expecting it at all!

How about if he commited suicide?

Like he kills quite a lot of people to finally defeat the company but is unable to live with the guilt! just like how he felt after he let T-bag and others escape from fox river with him. :)

That could work. It's the sort of Butterfly Effect type ending - eventually he does whats best for everyone else, even if it sucks for him. The sort of thing I can definately see his character doing.

Although I'm not sure about suicide - maybe he's put in some situation where he has to choose between his own life and someone elses.

Ah yes that would be better for his character choosing between his life and maybe sara's or Lincon's? someone big anyway.

He lost her once and can't lose her again?

If he has to die that's the way in which I could see his character going.

Though I think they will end it happily as the whole point of the show was to re unite the brothers and something bad keeps happening to them.

To have one die at the end makes what they've been trying to do pointless maybe?

Although I am liking the idea of someone dying now. :p maybe even once or if thet defeat the company they are unable to settle down so having Michael die could symbolise that they can never lead a normal life no matter how much the my seek it.

I'm confusing myself now. So i'll stop typing. :p

Thats a brilliant idea. Unfortunately it'd probably never happen...damn Americans always needing a happy ending. Its excellent though...I agree he wouldnt kill himself, but if he had to chose or in fact, just got killed.

Really don't know why we're spoilering tag this. :)