N-Europe

Wanted Official Discussion Topic (Use Spoilers Tags)

Guest Maase

Guest Maase

My god, i loved this movie, sure, the story is lame, but the special effects, the message it sends, the violence, all A+ material.

The ending made me "WOW!!!", it was pure brilliant.

Real genius :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curiously I've just been talking about this, do they really think people believe in curve bullets? 360º curve bullets?

What do you mean?

Do you mean, we as an audience?

Personally, I do.

I also believe in secret schools for wizards, killer clowns that can take any form and a man who can swing on webs like a spider and climb walls.....

Anyway I freaking love Wanted.

Guest Maase
All pales in comparison to this

But seriously, this movie is two months old, does it really need it's own thread?

I saw the movie Saturday, didn't see any Topic here, so i decided to create one...

But yeah, the curving bullets were kinda stupid, still, that what made this movie awesome, there are so many assasination and great scenes.

Still, to me, nothing compares to "Of Fuck..." "UH..." :D

Saw it last week. Ok movie. Only saw it because of my sister (she still loves the ending).

Everything is farfetched in this movie, so I watched it with skeptycal eyes. IMO, the ending was good, but certainly not more unbelievable than the rest.

Saw it last week. Ok movie. Only saw it because of my sister (she still loves the ending).

Everything is farfetched in this movie, so I watched it with skeptycal eyes. IMO, the ending was good, but certainly not more unbelievable than the rest.

Did you feel the same when watching Star Wars? LOTR? Spider-Man?

Did you feel the same when watching Star Wars? LOTR? Spider-Man?

Maybe "skeptycal" wasn't the right word. I wrote that in hurry.

"Suspension of disbelief" is more like it. And of course, I have to suspend disbelief to watch movies with magic, web-slinging or lightsabres.

The same goes for movies with curving bullets and mega-snipers.

Oh god, you're not a Christian are you?

Magic isn't real people.

Yes, but it's magic. It's power is infinite, Wanted takes perfectly normal people and gives them a completely isolated ludicrous ability, which, as far as I'm concerned, is probably the most retarded concept ever, curving bullets, lol.

Guest Maase

Yeah Right, Shino.

No one after my theatre believed that it was possible, its just special effects for a Summer Flick

And yeah, the binary code is also stupid, but at least they tried to make a story in a Summer Flick with cliché stories.

The problem is that many people that saw the movie ended up believing it was possible. And not to mention the binary code in the fabric, that's just...

Seriously? LOL at them.

@Oxi_Waste: I stand by the statement that the existence of magic is as perfectly acceptable as the existence of curving bullets. :heh:

Yeah Right, Shino.

No one after my theatre believed that it was possible, its just special effects for a Summer Flick

And yeah, the binary code is also stupid, but at least they tried to make a story in a Summer Flick with cliché stories.

So just because it's slightly tolerable you think it's awesome. Seriously, stop settling for "it's better than the rest", why waste time?