PES 2009 Pro Evolution Soccer

nekunando

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rough translation through a dodgy online translator :heh: :

● I wave a Wii wireless remote controller, and decide a goal splendidly

An extreme popularity soccer game, "winning eleven." Most Shinsaku of the "playmaker" series becoming the Wii version appears. The deployment first with this product with "a master league mode" to boast of high popularity to with a conventional work. With this mode, the player becomes a supervisor and the owner and will aim at the strongest club team. A new element is fully loaded with the customization of the team emblem or the figure change of the player elsewhere.

sasikae01.jpg

sasikae02.jpg

sasikae03.jpg

sasikae04.jpg

● Champions road

With an original team, I add a new element to "champions lord" aiming at championship in the meeting of each place. I can get a more excellent player by letting a clubhouse fill up by the prize money which I won and a player is big and gets possible to grow up. In addition, the pleasure of the player acquisition improves by confirming "the talent scout report" of the partner team.

05_2.jpg

06_2.jpg

07_2.jpg

● UEFA champions league

"The UEFA champions league" which reproduced a meeting to select a top of the European club team as. With this product, a network play is enabled by using Nin ten dough Wi-Fi connection.

08_2.jpg

09_2.jpg

10_2.jpg

● I edit master league &

"The master league" which got a favorable reception in the "winning eleven" series appears to "playmaker 2,009" for the first time. The player becomes the supervisor of the team and can do administration and upbringing of the original team. Furthermore, a player and the element to edit of the emblem are filled up. In a club with one's contemplation that I cooked up by hand, I will aim at the strongest club.

sasikae05.jpg

11_1.jpg

12_1.jpg

13.jpg

● New

14_1.jpg

エイミングシュート which shoots a chute for right and left of the goal. Aim at the chute of a close angle so that a goalkeeper cannot react.

● I kick it each time

15_1.jpg

The goalkeeper is unexpected; kick it each time. I roll a ball and will pass the step of the goalkeeper.

Wi-Fi connection and support WiiConnect24.

Looking good :heh: It seems set to improve on PES 2008 in every department.. and if they can sort out some of the problems that were present in the online department then you can consider my excitement to be through the roof :yay:

The edit mode is important to me so I can have the latest transfers (not that there are any.. yet..) for Liverpool and it's nice to muck about with kit design :smile:

Also, it is great to see that the Wii version gets the Champions League mode which was absent for the PS2 version of the game!

One thing I was kinda hoping for, not that it's a major factor at all, is the player names.. I would have liked them to be placed at the bottom of the screen like they are in the other versions.. there's no reason it couldn't display the name down there when you hover over someone than above their heads! I know you can turn it off.. but I kinda like having them down there :heh:

In all honesty, with all the features available there this is shaping up to be the best football game in years : peace:

It's funny you mention that. I love turning the player's names off, because it feels more realistic to me. When I play footie on the Wii or GC or whatever, I aim for the experience to be like Match of the Day, or something. So, having the score or clock in the corner, but the rest of the screen is just players, crowd, and grass. Hehe.

As for this, it's looking pretty sweet. I've already got a Fifa title for the console, so I think it's only right I get a Pro Evo at some point, to add balance to the universe.

• 4 weeks later...

PES 2009: New details of the Wii version

New AI, improved controllability and still more play modes.

Konami digitally entertainment GmbH published its PES expected with tension 2009 for Wii to 26. March. The soccer game develops on the innovative control system of the trailblazing predecessor. With a multiplicity of extended possibilities for the control and new contents PES 2009 strengthens its position as the definite football title for of Nintendo console.

PES 2009 for Wii offers three different possibilities as a check of the players. On the one hand became from the predecessor the well-known, intuitive „POINT and dragee” interface revised and refined, in order to arrange still more instinctive storm and defense play. The players use Nunchuk or Wii remote, in order to check the ball-prominent player, while they at the same time select aimed those crew colleagues, who are to receive or these into the open area send a passport.

Beyond that still two further possibilities for play control were integrated. The new PES 2009 can be on the one hand likewise played with the Classic CONTROLLER, to second, as the Wii remote is kept lateral. Thus classical control well-known from the other PES versions comes into the play, with which the different firing and passport variants are assigned to a certain key on the CONTROLLER in each case. In the new and common Ko-OI multi-player portions can be also mixed these play systems. The players select the system preferred by them within the user friendly menus themselves.

Apart from these innovations now also the UEFA Champions League - the best club football competition of the world - with all official attributes and elements is contained as own menu option as well as substantially extended champions a Road mode in PES 2009 for Wii.

In champions the Road must exist the players with a team of their choice in a set from world-wide taking place league competitions. Besides they receive different tasks - which obtaining having trick, which playing a certain number of passports etc. -, which are rewarded after successful completing with a cash bonus. This money can be invested into the most different ranges: It is, in order to buy oxygen caps for the players to extend the own club house or acquire a private jet. All these investments serve in the long run the goal of increasing the achievement of the already existing players of improving the attractiveness of the own club and of attracting gradually ever better kickers.

In addition in PES 2009 for Wii league introduction, which already provides in other versions Pro Evolution Soccer series for many years for enthusiasm, holds the masters. In the masters league the players from the multiplicity of available crews select a team and lead it by maximum output at the place, skillful cadre additions and correct training to fame and honour. The association management with all relevant aspects falls under the responsibility of the player. Success on the playing field is used, in order to attract new talents and to develop a genuine team of star - which is also able then to achieve in the many Cup and league competitions of PES 2009 victories.

PES 2009 had in addition a substantially improved on-line mode: If two Wii consoles are used at the same time, are on-line portion with up to eight players possible - with four participants in each Wii console.

Off-lines begin in PES 2009 up to four players in each desired combination against each other; it is too fourth in a crew against the CCU or also too third against individual human player. In the match as well as in champions the Road mode the players for the first time also their Mii Avatar use mode. PES 2009 appears for Wii to 26. March.

wiitower.de

That was a rough translation I did online.. and I haven;t read it so I have no idea if it makes sense :heh:

75461520090228_175258_1_big.jpg

I am looking forward to this game, my only wish is that it would be released sooner rather than near the end of the season. Also slightly disappointed by the flat UEFA staff standing behind the players in the above image. I suppose as long it'll help with the cinematic running smoothly without slowdown etc.

I've been banging on about the utter stupidty of releasing the game now. It will be in-date for a few months and that's it. Also got a hideous feeling it won't have updated the squads from 2nd feb!!! I can just feel it!

It was a frustrating aspect of 2008, definitely.. but with the inclusion of a proper Edit Mode this time it doesn't appear to be as much of a problem as you can complete the transfers yourself (meaning it can again be updated for next season..)

It would be nice if Konami could offer a download that updates the rosters though for the beginning of the new season..

This hopefully it will be like the PS2 version if they are including the edit mode, where I downloaded a update/save file which made PES6 updated with all the squads for this season, including correct team shirts and logos.

oh and those UEFA guys holding the signs, its the same image rotated, LAZY!

Gameplay Video

Not great quality by any means (and Adebayor and the Arsenal kit look shockin :heh:) but my anticipation for the games is definitely building as I feel it will be a good step forward from the great 2008 version : peace:

Actually.. here is the intro too..

Opening Cinematic

Strangely, both videos have no positive comments..

Watched the gameplay but not the opening cutscene. Is that the exact same commentary as last years? I recognised most, if not all of those lines the Champion was spouting. The only real gameplay difference I could notice from the video was that Adebayor manually placed the shot in the bottom corner. Very nice.

PS2 graphics... :indeed:

Yep, that commentary's much the same. Bit disappointed myself overall. The graphics don't seem to have had any improvement whatsoever. I know it's the Wii and all that, but this looks no better than last years game, and that wasn't that great even for the Wii in the graphics department. The PS2 game looked better, so I was hoping for some real improvements visually.

Still, it's PES and it's the game that counts. Hope this turns out well. If not, it's the last game I ever pre-order! :D

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009: 93%

+ Defensive controls are fixed!

+ Classic controller support

+ Master leagure inluded

+ Improved champions road

- Not enough licensed teams

Cool! Not bothered about licensed teams so much, especially if there's a decent editor in the game.

How much do you think game/gamestation will take for PES2008 as part exchange?

About £3. Seriously. Sell it on eBay, or just give it to a good friend.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009: 93%

+ Defensive controls are fixed!

+ Classic controller support

+ Master leagure inluded

+ Improved champions road

- Not enough licensed teams

Great score and their only negative about it is a moot point really. Should be a cracking game!

Gameplay Video

Not great quality by any means (and Adebayor and the Arsenal kit look shockin :heh:) but my anticipation for the games is definitely building as I feel it will be a good step forward from the great 2008 version : peace:

Actually.. here is the intro too..

Opening Cinematic

Strangely, both videos have no positive comments..

Strangely, both videos have been removed. :S