N-Europe

NE Assault on ------- Forum

ReZourceman

Guys! Its not like I want to randomly attack any old forum...of course not, Im a member here where everyone is nice, and others etc. Im thinking like a really chavvy site full of knobs or whatever.

Its not low. Its high.

It's low, and you know it. That kind of behavious is low no matter the cause or target.

I've just had an awesome idea.

The attackers all have to pretend to be religious nutjobs, quoting random posts and saying "you know, are Lord Jesus taught us about *whatever quote is about".

That's actually reminded me of a couple of members who came on here a few weks back preaching to us all...

Are there any white supremisist sites we can attack? Does God Hates Fags have a forum?

To be fair...thats bull shit.

(Sorry...what I mean by that is, the target is everything)

Aye, targeting somewhere like, say, here, would be mean, but targeting a site full of the kind of people who comment on Youtube videos would be appropriate.

*Cough* From "bec":

Hi guys, I'm Bec and I'm from Manchester. I'm not a member of the NF but I believe and I have believed for a long time in the need for a great change in this country. I also think we're reaching near explosion point and that something close to civil war is approaching in the next two years. Even self classed liberals are starting to get sick of the current situation and wake up from their brainwashed state as I did some years ago. Before I clued myself up to the state of things, I used to be a Red and believe in multi culturalism, Marxism and everything that I now know destroys our race. That was until I went to Cuba and saw what communism had done there to the people and I slowly started to wake up and come to the side of the people. Hope you can accept me here. Nice to meet some people who think the same way.

I'd like to apologise on behalf of the city.

Does anyone else wanna join up to create a thread entitled "But aren't you all just... racist twats, though?"

I want to join up and take the piss but subtly so they don't notice.

"There were five black kids at my school. They were such pricks. Why are all black people pricks?"

etc.

You failed to establish a recognised power to attack and the UN does not consider sexual frustration a strong enough reason to justify an invasion, not to mention the amount of casualties it would cause. I'm afraid to say, Mr. ReZourceman, that such a war would be illegal.

You failed to establish a recognised power to attack and the UN does not consider sexual frustration a strong enough reason to justify an invasion, not to mention the amount of casualties it would cause. I'm afraid to say, Mr. ReZourceman, that such a war would be illegal.

Didn't stop Bush and Blair, why should it stop ReZ?

oh shit controversy

Ehh, even if board wars were not lame, and there wasn't the possibility of a reprocussion that WE would have to clean up, and not you, this idea was lame. Attack on Sci-Fi was awesome because it was unplanned, nobody sat around and picked on a target, it was just unanimously decided that justice needed to be dealt. You don't decide on a target to wind up, the right one just lands on your plate.

That said, if you ever start a board war and it leads to shit loads of trouble here that I have to mop up, I'll ban you.