NEurope
Dan_Dare

Which forumites would you take in to a zombie apocalypse?

Hmmm...

Rokhed for sure..just cause he's effing huge and can probably swing a battle axe mighty well.

Franklin, cause of his mass amounts of weapons, and he looks like a speedy fella who could deal some damage.

And..DABOOKERMAN! If I remember correctly he had a fair amount of weapons, and his anger towards N-E can be unleashed on the zombies!!! :heh:

I can just imagine her on the sidelines doing a peppy routine with a banner that says "Go Get 'Em!" with a Japanese translation underneath and doing this: : peace:

HEY!!

...i could kill stuff....

kaos-pinkusagi16.gif

plus how the hell could i do double-v's and hold up a banner ~ it'd have to be a t-shirt... i'll get to work! anyone want a cup of t- GOD DAMMIT!!

The problem is that you can only take hot women with you into a zombie situation...

The problem is that you can only take hot women with you into a zombie situation...

Then we won't have any problems taking any of the KNEE forumites, do we? ;)

plus how the hell could i do double-v's and hold up a banner

Cut a head hole in the 'o' of 'Go' and hold up the top corners of the banner using your little and ring fingers. I can't help but feel you haven't given this the necessary thought!

HEY!!

...i could kill stuff....

kaos-pinkusagi16.gif

plus how the hell could i do double-v's and hold up a banner ~ it'd have to be a t-shirt... i'll get to work! anyone want a cup of t- GOD DAMMIT!!

Make the double-v's and you shall see that you have two fingers and a thumb in each hand forming a clamping shape :p

I never said it was going to be easy, but you're a pro.

Make the double-v's and you shall see that you have two fingers and a thumb in each hand forming a clamping shape :p

I never said it was going to be easy, but you're a pro.

*actually tries it* my god man, you're right!! O__o

still!

all i ask is for consideration ~ i'm practicing my baseball-bat wielding skillz for when i have to beat japanese AND american women away from jamba in december... the yanks here love a british accent and all the japanese women who've seen jamba (i have a picture of him on my phone~) have instantly said "KAKKOII!* marry him!" :blank:

kaos-pinkusagi44.gif

scary!!

so yeah.. *pats baseball bat* desperate times...

*kakkoii = cool, handsome.

So your plan is to smash Jamba in the face to make him less kakkoii and thus less desirable to Japanese women I presume?

My team:

Jordan: His mad tech skilz would come in handy if we needed to bust into secret zombie-making facilities, and he's worked customer support, so he should be well used to mindless monsters spitting and screaming at him.

Dan Dare: Being brain twins, we could easily blast away any zombie hordes with our unstoppable psychic energies, but the others will have to hold them off while we hover in the air, our muscles bulging and screaming "kame-hame-ha" at each other for three straight episodes.

martinist: "Just give me a gun and I shall shoot stuff." Suits me. He is my buddy after all. How else are we going to incorporate a scene where I have to shoot the zombified corpse of someone I love anyway?

Yeah it's ok man. Don't think that the girls on here need compliments from people like you anyways.

So your plan is to smash Jamba in the face to make him less kakkoii and thus less desirable to Japanese women I presume?

How did he know? Also my voice box will need to be removed to stop the whole accent thing but hey, at least I get to sound like Ned from Southpark! :yay:

hah-HAAAH!!

i'm now officially the most prepared of the lot of you.

n502507553_1063455_4367.jpg

so psssh to all of those who didnt chose me as your zombie apocalypse buddy >__>

p.s. i are sneaktheif ~ the picture was jamba's idea..

Oh holy christ you have way, way too much time on your hands.

But props all the same.

it took me 2 minutes and a pair of disposable chopsticks... :heh:

i live in japan - it's not like monkeys are in very short supply here... >_>

i live in japan - it's not like monkeys are in very short supply here... >_>

It's been bugging me for a while now: I can't make out what that emoticon's supposed to be. I can see it's a mouth and two eyes, but I can't make out what the eyes are doing, thus I can't decipher the emotion it's supposed to express.

Its a kind of sideways look that goes with sarcasm. Move both your eyes to one side and lower your eyebrows a little. You can add a 'Pff' sound. You're now performing the >_> emoticon.

Its a kind of sideways look that goes with sarcasm. Move both your eyes to one side and lower your eyebrows a little. You can add a 'Pff' sound. You're now performing the >_> emoticon.

Heureka! Thanks a bunch. :)

Ehhh, I use them as a shifty eyes look... ^___^;

¬_¬ is much more shifty.

hah-HAAAH!!

i'm now officially the most prepared of the lot of you.

n502507553_1063455_4367.jpg

That's true, you could beat TWO of them at rock, scissor, paper instead of the normal one you normally show.

:blank:

¬_¬ is much more shifty.

Yeah, and I hate the Danish keyboard for not having that symbol anywhere. I need it a lot. Where is it on you guys' keyboards, anyway?

Patch's Law No. 3: Every zombie-related thread eventually turns into a discussion about emoticons.

People I'd take with me are:

Aimless - His way with words would convince non-infected others to join us in our struggle.

darksnowman - Er, would keep reminding everyone of my age, thereby ensuring I stay as leader.

Jamba - He's cool. That is all.

Stefkov - Providing he brings his awesome Yoko figurine, this may just be an awesome choice. We would simply turn on the enemy and my next choice will deal the pain

Rokhed - Strong lad with a good sense of fashion, will keep up the arrousal of the enemy whilst dealing various blows to their skulls.

Warandchaos - So he'l kill a zombie, forget doing so, and deal another deadly blow, whilst forgetting that too, so I will have lulz watching him damage an already long dead enemy.

3 is good right?