N-Europe

Ugly People on Facebook

ReZourceman

Shouldn't this be in the playground?

Plus what if someone posts a picture of someone who goes on here?

This is a joke thats gone horribly wrong, these should be showing as pictures, and the middle person is supposed to be you, if you're logged into fb at the time of viewing it...

...but its not working.

This is a joke thats gone horribly wrong, these should be showing as pictures, and the middle person is supposed to be you, if you're logged into fb at the time of viewing it...

...but its not working.

It worked for me. I was gonna unleash hell on yo ass.

...but its not working.

I was going to say... Because I was extremely peeved

It's called cute, something you may be unfamiliar with considering who your girlfriend is.

AHAHAHAHA

XD cannot believe someone actually commended that post.

It's not cute, it's hideous. Really. Sorry to rain on your parade but a grown man dressed in a little girl's dress is anything but cute.

My girlfriend is a trillion times cuter than you. Actually wait, she isn't. A trillion times zero would still equal zero. XD

Why hasnt this worked?

First time I have seen you not post in green :heh:

And I remember seeing a similar post on a Poker forum, loads of members got pissed as they thought they had been hacked and the original poster got banned. Must try and find link.

AHAHAHAHA

XD cannot believe someone actually commended that post.

It's not cute, it's hideous. Really. Sorry to rain on your parade but a grown man dressed in a little girl's dress is anything but cute.

My girlfriend is a trillion times cuter than you. Actually wait, she isn't. A trillion times zero would still equal zero. XD

I guess you can't see inner beauty, the urge to firebomb legitimate businesses is obviously something you find attractive.

I guess you can't see inner beauty, the urge to firebomb legitimate businesses is obviously something you find attractive.

XD I'm not a vegan. I eat meat. I think you're more likely to firebomb a business than me...simply due to the lack of a sound mind. :p

And I'm sorry I don't see your inner beauty... all I see is a middle aged bloke in a girl's dress. Come on though, it was pretty stupid of you to call me ugly and my girlfriend not cute, given your appearance. You started this, you'll bear the brunt of this. ;)

Edit: your insult pattern is pathetically predictable. It pretty much always involves quoting me with something unpleasant, then following through by bringing my girlfriend into the equation, for reasons unknown, in a petty way to insult me. So why not just not engage with me in the first place, like I've said before, unless you enjoy this endless quote nonsense.

Guest Jordan

As much as i'm enjoying this, stop the fucking flaming.

Kthx.

You know what, fuck it.

[thread locked]

This is utterly pointless.