Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Yeh, I've still not got mine either and my console is always connected to WiiConnect24. I connected online as well by opening my gates and then closing them, as this worked on the DS version to get hold of special items sent out by Nintendo, but still nothing. This was supposed to provide the definitive online experience out of the AC titles but really, Nintendo have done shoddy work with letter arriving weeks after being sent initially.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went on AC there. Still no Pikmin Hat yet, though I noticed my characters hair has changed by itself but I haven't went to the hairdresser this year. It's a mystery :p

It's "bed hair"! Really nice touch, in my opinion, if you don't play for a while, your character comes out and yawns and has messy hair. All the animals then comment on how crap your hair looks and how they haven't seen you in ages!

Got mine yesterday, it doesn't arrive in the normal post.

Elaborate. :heh:

It arrives in your mailbox, but Pete stand right outside your house.

Am I the only one who displayed an item this time? Checked today and I only saw my Serene painting on display.

Is anyone missing a bear called Stitches? I pressed A too quickly so I'm not sure where he is from but I think he said Bryo or something like that. But there is no one in my friend list who lives in a town nowhere close to Bryo.

It arrives in your mailbox, but Pete stand right outside your house.

Am I the only one who displayed an item this time? Checked today and I only saw my Serene painting on display.

No, Pete gives you the letter.

I put an item up, but I haven't been online much, so it probably hasn't gone up yet.

need helpers to clean up all the fuit drop outside nooks, sell it i also have dozens of spare fossils for sale/trade. and spare items

lmk if interetsed

if i can harvest all fruit ill pay £30 k per person once done

Im sure i can give you a hand if needed, cant remember if i have you added though lol

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!