Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Tales:

I think not, i think that everyone disconnects only when the host disconnects.

David, that's because the list was desactualized, the list only shows how it started when you choose to connect, the list does not actualize, i received a visitor (Darksnowman), and you couldn't join because there were 4 guys in the town.

BUUUUT... You could not see that, as it would continue to say that there were only 3 guys there, because it can't actualize

At least that's my theory, i shall try to test it one time too

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its just me, but does anyone else find, that because the villages are bigger than in Wild World, its more difficult to track down the snowballs? I spent ages last night doing laps of my village in search of the second one, but I couldn't see it- twas probably just in behind a tree or something. I hope I have better luck with it tonight because I want to kick of my collection of snowman furniture!

Don't worry! I'm sure a few of us will be on this Christmas morning, checking out Christmas Day in our towns :heh:

Crap, just thought. I'm in Austria on Christmas day so wont be able to play it, I suppose there's gonna be some sort of Christmas day only gift that I'll miss out on?

If that's the case then I may have to do a bit of time travelling!

I think the 24th is day you get a gift according to a letter I got from Jingle. Might be mistaken however.

Also I was insanely happy to notice a few of my evergreens in my town had Christmas lights on them :)

EDIT: I am not mistaken, on the 24th you have to go out hunting for Jingle and you will get a gift from him.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!