NEurope
ssj

Banjo Kazooie (XBLA)

finished the game 100% last night, just have to do the bottles bonus jigsaws now. I bought this back in 2001 and never finished it. Who would have thought it would take 7 years.

finished the game 100% last night, just have to do the bottles bonus jigsaws now. I bought this back in 2001 and never finished it. Who would have thought it would take 7 years.

I remember playing it back years ago but I never finished it aswell. I don't ever remember fighting gruntilda/coming up against the last boss. Or even the quiz that you have to do.

That endgame quiz single-handedly places Banjo Kazooie in the list of best games ever.

That endgame quiz single-handedly places Banjo Kazooie in the list of best games ever.

It was rather special! Not long till i can relive moments like them again!

Sorry if someone's posted this already but apparently you can download this now through the website

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/00000001-0000-4000-8000-000058410954

gonna try it now :)

edit: or i would be, but as usual I can't buy points from MS... they don't seem to want my money.

I have just quit mid-game on Red Alert 3 to try this... Hope it works!

EDIT: OMG it appears to have worked! My 360 is downloading it now! Even though it is taking forever. I will assume there servers are still acting up.

EDIT 2: HOLY SHIT IT has worked!

damnit :heh: I point it out but then I can't get it to work cos 360 wont accept any of my debit cards, or even my mum's credit card >.<

damnit :heh: I point it out but then I can't get it to work cos 360 wont accept any of my debit cards, or even my mum's credit card >.<

I feel for u! But thanks for pointing it out though! Can't believe it worked.

Read my post in xbox360 topic about the major error microsoft did for letting everyone download things for free without using points.

Haha, looks like Microsoft has figured out what everyone's doing, it's now on sale for 99,999 points :awesome:

no no no.. that jiggy in the water behind the blades..rusty bucket bay.. ill give it a few more tries then erase it and NEVER touch it again.. had fun.. untill now.. now its just annoying as paris hilton

So happy i got this yesterday! Been enjoying it LOADS.

Found the first cheat book before and i remembered the code before it even said it! Oh memories...

Haha, looks like Microsoft has figured out what everyone's doing, it's now on sale for 99,999 points :awesome:

lol, looks like me and Dog-amoto got it just in time then! yay

no no no.. that jiggy in the water behind the blades..rusty bucket bay.. ill give it a few more tries then erase it and NEVER touch it again.. had fun.. untill now.. now its just annoying as paris hilton

Ugh, rusty bucket bay....the only place I hate in the game. I died way too many times on that level back in the N64 days (It was a nightmare >_< ) And even now I die in XBLA version

So happy i got this yesterday! Been enjoying it LOADS.

Found the first cheat book before and i remembered the code before it even said it! Oh memories...

lol, looks like me and Dog-amoto got it just in time then! yay

Yay! We rule!

Don't remember this much slowdown on the game though. I assume it's because it's loading, or saving, but I still don't remember it being like this.

Yay! We rule!

Don't remember this much slowdown on the game though. I assume it's because it's loading, or saving, but I still don't remember it being like this.

Yer i noticed slowdown as well, i can't remember if the original had slowdown or not as it was many moons ago but even so could they not of ironed out problems like that?

Still though, once again... great game! :grin:

Damn. The only day I don't go on the internet in years is the day when this game is available early.

Damn. The only day I don't go on the internet in years is the day when this game is available early.
And I found the deal but didn't have enough points at the time to get it >.< really annoyed about that :heh:

ahhh 100 pct for me..every jiggy, every note, every extra honeycomb.. (ok I still have to do the quizz).. Must find some way to do the turtle "singing game".. it pops up in the quizz again and my brain is just nok wired for that kind of thing..

ah and loved the Conker poster in the ships cabin (Rusty Bucket bay).. hope we see him again sometime

Just completed this 100%, 100 jigges, 900 notes and all achievments! :grin: Really good playing through this again!

The only level that really gave me any problems was the Mad Monster Mansion! lol, i had 9 or so notes left and could not find them anywhere till i realised there was another large window on top of the mansion on the other side... :indeed:

Also that last bottles puzzle, grrrr that was annoying.

Just completed this 100%, 100 jigges, 900 notes and all achievments! :grin: Really good playing through this again!

The only level that really gave me any problems was the Mad Monster Mansion! lol, i had 9 or so notes left and could not find them anywhere till i realised there was another large window on top of the mansion on the other side... :indeed:

Also that last bottles puzzle, grrrr that was annoying.

I did the exact same thing on that level...9 notes and they were all in that room lol

Just working towards Gobi's Valley now to get the shoes needed for the final jiggy in Freezeasy Peak. Loving this after a long wait.

I did the exact same thing on that level...9 notes and they were all in that room lol

lol, i just found it so weird that i had got all the jiggies but couldn't find them darn notes! My memory failed me there!