N-Europe

Wii MotionPlus- 1:1 add on

Hellfire

Hmmmm very interesting news - It would make sense for this to come packaged with a game (let's hope it's punch it out).

I just hope that EA and other 3rd party companies implement this into their future releases make it a choice in the options menu - I'm specifically thinking of Tiger Woods 09 - With this included and online play (also the positive feedback IGN has given it) this would be awesome!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a great idea, question is: will the Nunchuk be attachable to the Wiimote/Wiimotion+ combo, and what will the batterylife be like...

Yes it will be attachable. I never thought of the battery life. Charger stations are pretty cheap though.

There's been a few suggestions already, like Wii music and another game i've forgotten.

Donkey Kong Country IV, I'm sure someone said it somewhere...

I heard Microsoft didn't unveil their own motion-Xremote-controlled-beast. This MotionPlus news could have kept rightly until tomorrow. :heh:

Hmmm wonder if you get 2 packaged with Wii Music? remember the original Wii trailer with a guy drumming with 2 wiimotes??? (fat chance eh? lol)

These should cost no more than a tenner and one should deffo be packaged with a game along with an even bulkier condom for your wiimote!

Hmmm wonder if you get 2 packaged with Wii Music? remember the original Wii trailer with a guy drumming with 2 wiimotes??? (fat chance eh? lol)

These should cost no more than a tenner and one should deffo be packaged with a game along with an even bulkier condom for your wiimote!

Wii music is a Wiiware game isn't it? how do you bundle stuff with a wiiware game?