N-Europe

n-e mixtape mixup!

jayseven

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty. FINISHED. 21 tracks, at least 7 had to be omitted, sadface. Made a shockingly dire cover n'stuff. Listening through the playlist now... Well I like it. Will carbon-copy the whole shebang this weekend.

Just to clarify who has sent in addresses;

Portlett

Twozzok

Daniel

Letty

Moogle

Bluey (uk AND jap addy - I'll ask the chosen two which they'd prefer)

Strider

Skunky

Dan_Dare

TySon

gmac

weeyellowbloke

dyson

thirtynine.

noodleman

fierce link

eevilmurray

killthenet

... and olympic gamer, but he is/isn't doing it. So that's 19 including me! Good show. An independant adjudicator shall draw the pairings (i.e. my mother :P)

Probably Monday. Be aware your address will be sent to two other people, and you will also receive two addresses, so make sure y'all make two copies, cover n'all.

I've got a few ideas for CD covers... need some pens and shizzle! Man, if only I was in sheffield.

Oh well then no this definatly won't be happening. Count me out this round. (presume there will be more than one round yes?)

It was the Monday thing that was the bother. That is 48 hours away. Taking out 16 for sleep. 6 for work. 6 for house/holiday hunting. Time for eating, showering. Time for finding my dad a new internet provider that leaves about 14 hours. And to compile a playlist, burn and make two cd covers...would be cutting it close. Tell you what. I shall rape and pillage my iTunes tonight and get back to you!

It was the Monday thing that was the bother. That is 48 hours away. Taking out 16 for sleep. 6 for work. 6 for house/holiday hunting. Time for eating, showering. Time for finding my dad a new internet provider that leaves about 14 hours. And to compile a playlist, burn and make two cd covers...would be cutting it close. Tell you what. I shall rape and pillage my iTunes tonight and get back to you!

thats 30 minutes at the most...? not that i'm going to do it, recently aquired 16000 songs (yes legally >.>) i barely have the will to sort through them myself let alone compile into a cd

thats 30 minutes at the most...? not that i'm going to do it, recently aquired 16000 songs (yes legally >.>) i barely have the will to sort through them myself let alone compile into a cd

But a playlist is a labour of love and not something to be taken lightly.

And I want mine to be a story, a progress. So I suppose I need to draft the story first. Hmm.

This is not one of your dodgy American dramas with shitty storylines Ashley, just pick some of your favourite smegging tracks and burn them on a disc.

Cover is optional. I've only done a simple drawing on some paper and stuck it inside the wallet. Because I'm hardcore.

uuurgh can we please NOT do that... i think olympic gamer is the only person in the world who still finds that funny.

Haha, watcha mean? I only find this version of Rickrolling funny now, as its such a pain in the ass when you fool for it.

Also, thanks for the heads up about the spelling error.

Rick-rolling... ¬___¬

O_G; just nick a CD, hand-do the cover (I am going to :P), then beg a quid for postage.

I even forgot about the postage..fucking hell my brain isnt working at all.

Yeah your gonna have to count me out, I may be visiting the London Film and Comic con tomorrow, so I'l be broke. Sorry for being a party pooper :(

This is not one of your dodgy American dramas with shitty storylines Ashley, just pick some of your favourite smegging tracks and burn them on a disc.

Cover is optional. I've only done a simple drawing on some paper and stuck it inside the wallet. Because I'm hardcore.

The world is built upon stories, including music.

I dunno. I don't really like a mismatch of rise and falls. It needs to have a greater purpose.

Anyway scratch me off. Its just not going to work. Im a perfectionist. I wont be happy with a smack together job.

Hello I've thoroughly neglected my N-Europe responsibilities and feel that i should really get into the mix (pun intended) a bit more. Cos I live near Dan Dare it's probs easier to just copy his cds or whatever and get addresses from him if thats cool. My CD is shaping up in a big way.

I'm totally up for this. Unfortunately I'm stranded in a country where I only have somewhat "temperamental" access to 5kpbs dial up and the idea of a CD burner is fairly laughable. But I'll go for it when I get back :)

At first I read this and thought you said county, and saw Manchester. I was a little confussed.

Hello I've thoroughly neglected my N-Europe responsibilities and feel that i should really get into the mix (pun intended) a bit more. Cos I live near Dan Dare it's probs easier to just copy his cds or whatever and get addresses from him if thats cool. My CD is shaping up in a big way.

So I should send four addresses to Dan, and send his address to 4 others? bit unfair?

I'm totally up for this. Unfortunately I'm stranded in a country where I only have somewhat "temperamental" access to 5kpbs dial up and the idea of a CD burner is fairly laughable. But I'll go for it when I get back :)

When're you back? Nerr.... stupid question i guess, as you'll probably not read this :P

So remember I'm going to send out addresses on Monday, then it's up to you lot to be decent and stuff.

How is 21 tracks cutting it close to the cd limit. Unless you're using CD Rip Quality?

EDIT: At the moment my hardest challenge is working out how to get my burner to recognise the fact I want the songs in a specific order >_<

EDIT: Shitshitshit, Just realised I'm leaving sunday evening to norfolk for a few days. jayseven, could you email me my addresses instead of PM'ing them? I'll take the CD's with me and send them there :)

Hmm Tell you what I'll just send you my own then, whatever's clever.

Cheers man! Broomhill eh!

How is 21 tracks cutting it close to the cd limit. Unless you're using CD Rip Quality?

EDIT: At the moment my hardest challenge is working out how to get my burner to recognise the fact I want the songs in a specific order >_<

EDIT: Shitshitshit, Just realised I'm leaving sunday evening to norfolk for a few days. jayseven, could you email me my addresses instead of PM'ing them? I'll take the CD's with me and send them there :)

lawls twozz :) 21 was indeed cutting it close; 80 minutes of music was all i could fit on there. Most song were (clearly) 4 mins or so.

Yeah I'll email you yours - is your addy on your profile?

It's finished.

Minds will be blown. Rules will be broken. The sweet sound of Yacht rock will echo across the land and all those who can hear will ask: 'Fuck me, how did you come up with that awesome transition, you crazy bastard?'

Eclection by Dan Dare. Coming soon.