N-Europe

n-e mixtape mixup!

jayseven

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam Greveson, I've just received your offering. I'll pop it in and give it a listen soon. The name of the CD and the cover and everything...it's fucking godly. I love you MoogleViper.

Edit: I don't think it's possible for you to have chosen a better opening track.

I'm glad you liked it. What do you think to the rest of the songs? (use track numbers not names so as not to spoil it for anyone else. What did you think to track 4?)

I'm glad you liked it. What do you think to the rest of the songs? (use track numbers not names so as not to spoil it for anyone else. What did you think to track 4?)

The entire CD was brilliant, certainly not what I was expecting at all but the experience took me on a wonderful journey and all that shit.

I've got my envelopes stamped and ready to go - the only problem for me is the packaging! Would it be alright to just stick the CD in a jiffy bag and send it off? I don't have any jewel cases or anything.

The entire CD was brilliant, certainly not what I was expecting at all but the experience took me on a wonderful journey and all that shit.

I've got my envelopes stamped and ready to go - the only problem for me is the packaging! Would it be alright to just stick the CD in a jiffy bag and send it off? I don't have any jewel cases or anything.

I put my CD in a folded piece of paper, then whipped it into a jiffy bag. One has definitely arrived alright - not heard from the other person yet!

^ That is a heck of a combination!

Forgive me Jay7 and mysterious other (providing the other person doesn't know its me), I haven't sent my CD's off yet, so bloody busy trying to nail down a job, house sorting (for next uni year) and bothering with Student Finance I didn't get time to grab a couple of jiffy bags and some stamps, but I'll be on it tomorrow without a doubt.

I'm so glad you liked it. From what I've seen of people in the music thread I was expecting something like "OMG that indie shit."

Guest bluey

*shuffles* the CDs i bought didnt write properly and i havent had a chance to go get new ones. my weekend starts tomorrow tho so i will do it then!!

I have sent two and received none.

jayseven

noodleman

Eevilmurray

killthenet

Rokhed

MoogleViper sent-2 received-0

letty

Skunky

Caris

Olympic Gamer

Thirtynine.

Fierce_LiNk

TysOnToast

weeyellowbloke

Bluey

Strider

Ashley

Dyson

Twozzok

gmac

D-Day

Thunderer

Portlett

Daniel

Dan_Dare

Haggis

Everybody copy and paste and fill in accordingly. Then we can see who hasn't sent and shit.

jayseven

noodleman sent-2 received-0

Eevilmurray

killthenet

Rokhed

MoogleViper sent-2 received-0

letty

Skunky

Caris

Olympic Gamer

Thirtynine.

Fierce_LiNk