N-Europe

n-e mixtape mixup!

jayseven

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wee bit late, but yeah CD's ready, as for the cover, oh shi- All I fucking have is paint people, expect hand drawn covers if your getting mine, make sure no one else see's it, I have a tendancy to draw like a 5 year old so any one else seeing it may question the websites your subscribed to.

ok, I've got something like 15 addresses now :)On Monday I'll give all who've sent me an address another TWO addresses - I figure it'd be cool if we sent out two copies of our tapes. i'm sure even the hand-crafted covers (such as mine'll be) won't be impossible to repeat.

Opinions?

Anyway, there are currently seven songs I don't have that I want on my CD, and I have about 30 mins free space so finger's crossed eh?

Moogle; I did consider it, but honestly my own pen/paper outcome will be way better.

Olympic_gamer; regarding DPI you should look at my first post/Dan's suggestion. Very handy link for PS covers.

had about 17 addresses now. Will send them out on MONDAY - two per person, so please be aware of this!

Got my playlist sorted, now to see if it fits on CD and to make an album cover/back.

EDIT: Wtf, How many songs are you guys putting on these O_o

Mine is on 80mb, and it's the length of a normal album...

I could put shit loads more on, but I don't think I'd be able to make it flow as nicely as my album length one.

Guest bluey

hehe i forgot about that cover meme thingy!!

uuurmm... *looks around room* i hope y'all remember that i live in a box in the middle of tokyo! all i have is my laptop ~ no scanner, no printer... hand drawn covers FTW ~ i may even have to nick a CD marker from work!! O__o

and i am haaardly very musically/technology-minded so whoever gets mine best appreciate the whole "it's the thought that counts" philosophy :heh:

jay when were you thinking we should exchange these because its friday and ive still only got like...one song in my playlist. I always think of them when out walking (listening to music) and never bother to reach into my bag for pen & paper.

jay when were you thinking we should exchange these because its friday and ive still only got like...one song in my playlist. I always think of them when out walking (listening to music) and never bother to reach into my bag for pen & paper.

Probably Monday. Be aware your address will be sent to two other people, and you will also receive two addresses, so make sure y'all make two copies, cover n'all.

I've got a few ideas for CD covers... need some pens and shizzle! Man, if only I was in sheffield.

Okay, im gonna have to pull out of this as everything has gone pear shaped.

Only have one Blank CD and the fucking ink cartridge has run out and I'm fucking broke from my recent spending spree in the past 2 days.

I could just nick a blank CD off a mate, but I'd feel a bit bad seeing as I'd have to hand draw it and I know I wont put any effort at all into the second copy, so its best if I just pull out.

Guest bluey

haha O_G you worry too much.

i dont have ANY blank cds, christ i dont even have any coloured pencils or a CD marker to work with here O_o be a man, man!! get some neil buchannan shit going on over there!

(p.s. i just noticed that you have "xbox live: tickets availible" in your profile ~ it's available :smile: </english teacher>~)

Guest bluey

uuurgh can we please NOT do that... i think olympic gamer is the only person in the world who still finds that funny.

my suggestion is!! if anyone gets rick-rolled we should report it to jaysev who can then PM us the culprit's home address to do with as we please :blank:

BUAHAHAHAHAHAAA!