N-Europe

Captain Rainbow!!

D_prOdigy

You're not wrong. There was some initial confusion that it was a Capcom-published game, but it's all edited and fine now.

Sites were reporting it as Capcom this morning so I didn't think anything of it. All is fixed now.

There isn't much in that trailer. Most of it is just the horrendous pink creature speaking in Japanese.

Can't wait, loved Chibi Robo to bits, Nintendo should take this chance for reprinting Chibi Robo aswell (and bring Giftpia over!)

Oh man I wish.

I haven't played a Skip game. Chibi Robo is nigh impossible to find for less than £50, and Chibi Robo Park Patrol only came out in America exclusive to Walmart. Then there's the wacky Japanese titles like Giftpia. I'll try and get Bakushow from Rising Star...

I haven't played a Skip game. Chibi Robo is nigh impossible to find for less than £50, and Chibi Robo Park Patrol only came out in America exclusive to Walmart. Then there's the wacky Japanese titles like Giftpia. I'll try and get Bakushow from Rising Star...

Your missing out on both the Chibi Robos! Believe me! There great!

I watched the trailer a few times there. I'm intrigued... I wanna know what that Birdo-aardvark is soliloquying about. The way the news post described it, I was expecting something like Viewtiful Joe, what with the way you transform into this superhero, Capt. Rainbow. Yeah well this is on my radar. :heh:

Because it's a skip game, they're all mad and quirky :D

Awesome. :awesome:

This is the same with me. I've missed out on the skip experience thus far. I've searched for Chibi Robo and it costs too much for me. >______< (no matter how good it is! :D)

Man I want to play Chibi Robo now. :(

This game has to have been financed by the Pride festival.

Look at the running animations, look at thte fact that it's about Captain RAINBOW (basically all homo, bi and trans organizations have rainbows for logo), and it's got a clearly feminine (big eyelashes, pink, ribbon on top of its head) Birdo having its voice played by a man!

I really really hope that Nintendo have something good this E3, 'cuz I couldnt care less about this game.

This game has to have been financed by the Pride festival.

Look at the running animations, look at thte fact that it's about Captain RAINBOW (basically all homo, bi and trans organizations have rainbows for logo), and it's got a clearly feminine (big eyelashes, pink, ribbon on top of its head) Birdo having its voice played by a man!

All that comes together to be pure awesome, done by an awesome team no less.

But of course, there will be people who are not secure enough of their masculinity to play this, again... kinda like with Viewtiful Joe reaction back in the days.

And Birdo is a transvestite, thank god it's being played by a man, I hope Nintendo doesn't change that when bringing it to Europe. (poison in Final Fight is also one, is Capcom going for a homo look? and even if they did... I'm in it for the lulz)

You seem to be shocked at birdo being feminine ("big eyelashes, pink, ribbon on top of its head"), you'd rather it being very masculine with lots of (pink) fur on the chest? Oh wait, that would be briliant, if they did put a female voice, oh... the scope of possibilities.

This is what creativity and creative freedom ensue, crazy, original games. Better than a new game aiming to be equal to other 50.

I really really hope that Nintendo have something good this E3, 'cuz I couldnt care less about this game.
Bohoo. (E3 2008 reaction begins?)

While you're dismissing stuff by how it looks I have a "DAY ONE" purchase like few right here.

2nm0lsm.gif

TRY AND DENY HIS AWESOMENESS!

I seriously hope this game turns out to be good. At the moment I'm unsure but you can't tell anything from that video really except that it looks like a quirky title. :)

If you need reassurance look into his face:

2ecisue.gif

He seems confident. :p

There's quirky and there's this. It would be hypocrite to accept this and shun Ubisoft games.
No it wouldn't, quite the contrary. It would be an hypocrite, for someone who actually played their games, to even put this is the same phrase you put a Ubisoft game.
I just thought it was some commenter on GoNintendo who had a site. I didn't realise it was a big enough site for them to be breaking this news. ::shrug:
It wasn't a exclusive scoop to start with, the video is from the japanese Nintendo Channel, they just re-recorded it AFAIK.

All that comes together to be pure awesome, done by an awesome team no less.

But of course, there will be people who are not secure enough of their masculinity to play this, again... kinda like with Viewtiful Joe reaction back in the days.

And Birdo is a transvestite, thank god it's being played by a man, I hope Nintendo doesn't change that when bringing it to Europe. (poison in Final Fight is also one, is Capcom going for a homo look? and even if they did... I'm in it for the lulz)

You seem to be shocked at birdo being feminine ("big eyelashes, pink, ribbon on top of its head"), you'd rather it being very masculine with lots of (pink) fur on the chest? Oh wait, that would be briliant, if they did put a female voice, oh... the scope of possibilities.

This is what creativity and creative freedom ensue, crazy, original games. Better than a new game aiming to be equal to other 50.Bohoo. (E3 2008 reaction begins?)

While you're dismissing stuff by how it looks I have a "DAY ONE" purchase like few right here.

Pedro...You like trannies don't cha? :heh:

He seems to be doing something there that I don't want to explore further!

I will never look at this image in the same way again...

Who knows... anythings possible with the Wiimote? :blank:

I just thought it was some commenter on GoNintendo who had a site. I didn't realise it was a big enough site for them to be breaking this news. ::shrug:

I've watched videos from them before, but thought it was more of a fansite than anything serious. I did no enjoy the layout and didn't go back since. I even have them in my bookmarks :o

Now they have vastly improved their website design and it must have come on leaps and bounds to have news like this?

Pedro...You like trannies don't cha? :heh:
Huh... I have nothing against them, but can't really deal with them in real life, or understand them for that matter, not my thing :heh:

This said, I find it funny to poke fun at such scenarios, like I find this and other games to be (Tingle game and Viewtiful Joe too, if we look closely), and see them as pretty innocent, I mean, they're funny but I don't think they're insulting for people that fit into the tranny category... (and this said, I also don't think this approach would appeal that much to any of them when "gay magazines" vote Link from Zelda as the best game character ever)

But I like it. (the over the top approach)

Now, I'd probably be pretty skeptical is this wasn't a Skip game, but it is.