Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell to the yeah for student rail cards. Anyway, is there a decent travelodge near whatever place we're choosing to terrorise? And where are all the peeps who aren't from Sheffield staying?

I think alot of people aren't staying and going home early for various things, although quite a few of us live in shefs so I'm sure some of us can accomdate! :)

haha I sense a suckup :heh:!

Nah she was cool. Every morning she tried not to wake me up (which is impossible as im a light sleeper) and inspired the trip to Matlock.

Ashley your the sweetest!!! - can you make it to the meet up? (apologies if you've explain over the last few pages that your not, I'm a bit behind with this thread!) it'd be great to see you again :yay:

I can't im afraid. I move myself the Sunday before and its going to be an expensive week. Badly timed (damn you j7 :p) but as Dan said...

I think he said no- but we can lure him up another time with promises of cheap sex, I suspect.

Cheap sex?! WHERE!?

But nah if I managed to stay to my 'don't get a job' plan I will have Thurs-Mon off uni this semester so I shall come visit thats for sure :)

Oh come on I'm moving into halls the same day and will hopefully be able to make it.

ashley = fail.

You're moving into halls in the same city. Im 100 miles away :p

My week:

Sunday - Move

Monday - Get stuff for house, go out get wasted

Tuesday - More stuff for house

Wednesday - Ikea

Thursday - Visiting the couple whose wedding I photographed to discuss printing

And at some point Im being taken out for a meal, and someone else is cooking me a meal. Busy time :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!