N-Europe

Draw Your Dream Room!

Kirkatronics

Post here what you would want in your dream room, or even house.

I'll draw mine tomorrow when im not tired.

Draw them from a top view, and add labels to we know what stuff is.

My dream room would have to include a huge TV, huge bed, and THE best entertainment system.

Guest Stefkov

Mmm. So many threads.

But in reply, I'd have a one room house with everything in it. Everything easily accesible. What to put in it? There's way too much to list.

I literally have a dream room. In that there's a part of my house that reccurs in my dreams. Sometimes I think about going there, before I remember it was a dream.

I was planning to draw it for my art project on domestic utopia, but I might do it sooner.

roomzd1.jpg

My bedroom has (pretty much) just my bed because it would be part of my ideal house where everything else would be in other rooms.

Walls are colour coded. One is a huge window right next to the bed, the top one is red the other two are off-white/cream (whichever). Lots of pillows. Bedside tables (one for any guests because im considerate :P), unit on the far wall which will have photos and nicknacks and an ipod speaker system.

Forgot there should be a chair or two or a corner full of pillows for comfy sitting. Don't have time to add it on though.

roomzd1.jpg

My bedroom has (pretty much) just my bed because it would be part of my ideal house where everything else would be in other rooms.

Walls are colour coded. One is a huge window right next to the bed, the top one is red the other two are off-white/cream (whichever). Lots of pillows. Bedside tables (one for any guests because im considerate :P), unit on the far wall which will have photos and nicknacks and an ipod speaker system.

Forgot there should be a chair or two or a corner full of pillows for comfy sitting. Don't have time to add it on though.

You don't have to draw your current bedroom unless your 100% happy with it. Draw you DREAM bedroom and don't worry about the cost :p

I wasn't. That is my dream bedroom. A bedroom. Because my dream bedroom would be part of my dream house, and all the other stuff would be in other places. Bedroom would be for sleeping, relaxing and sexy fun times.

Although I admit I did talk in present tense so it could have got confusing but that is my dream bedroom.

• 2 weeks later...
I wasn't. That is my dream bedroom. A bedroom. Because my dream bedroom would be part of my dream house, and all the other stuff would be in other places. Bedroom would be for sleeping, relaxing and sexy fun times.

Although I admit I did talk in present tense so it could have got confusing but that is my dream bedroom.

The guy speaks sense. You wouldn't put a bathroom in a Bedroom would you?

I can't be bothered to draw it, but my dream room would be so different to most here. Mine would be all about the big comfortable bed, subtle storage space (but masses of it) and the ability to do as much as possible in the room, while moving as little as possible.