Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2008/2009

Ramar

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me that game was scary. Hampden pitch was horrible, whole game there was bobbling all over the place. But how did we not manage to score at the end of extra time?

Also the best penalty shoot out I've seen. Never seen one where both goalies score. Finished 11-10, lulz.

..my belief has evaporated in the last few weeks.. and it has been justified with 5 draws in the last 7 games against teams we should have beat :hmm: ..it's just not good enough :sad:

Rafa is such a frustrating manager too.. there are times when I think 'what a top lad, I love him' but there has been an increasing sense in the last couple of weeks of 'right Rafa, it's time to wise up'..

I pray that the game at the weekend versus Chelsea will get us going again.. but ultimately it could basically put the final nail in the coffin.. it's gonna be tense!

I was very, very surprised with that Liverpool score. However, I was more surprised at that statistic. 5 draws from 7 games. That's not Premier League winning form.

My prediction for the Everton-Arsenal game almost came true! Stupid Van Persie. Who does he think he is, scoring for his team, blah blah *mumbles*.

Aston Villa, though. Five point lead over Arsenal, who are in fifth place. One point behind Chelsea and Liverpool, in second and third respectively. Three points behind Man United who are top. What a crazy world we live in.

I'm not optimistic about playing Everton. If I could choose to play any time right now, it wouldn't be Everton. Defensively, they're very good, and there's always the chance they can nick one. We're going to have to be right on the ball for this one.

Good for Aston Villa. As mentioned before me liking The Villan has also reflected on to my football taste with me quite liking Aston Villa quite a bit. Helps with MON at the helm though, diamond chap.

Wouldn't mind seeing Aston Villa take the title to be honest!

Man U are on the best form and are 2 points ahead with a game in hand. I see another Premiership title with their names on it.

I'm gonna make this prediction of the Champions League places.

1. Man U

2. Chelsea

3. Aston Villa

4. Liverpool

Don't see Arsenal making it this season. I really hope my prediction is wrong.

Nah, it will be

Man U

Chelsea

Liverpool

Aston Villa

----------

Arsenal

Don't know if Villa can keep ahead though, I'd like them to. I've seen them 4/5 times now and looking for other tickets. I was at the game where they won 4-2 against Bolton, was a good game.

Good for Aston Villa. As mentioned before me liking The Villan has also reflected on to my football taste with me quite liking Aston Villa quite a bit. Helps with MON at the helm though, diamond chap.

Wouldn't mind seeing Aston Villa take the title to be honest!

Luv ya too, Dyson. :kiss:

I think the time when Villa win the title is still in the realms of 'When-you-play-FIFA 09-land' at the moment. Man Utd have that easy game in hand, plus we have Chelsea coming up soon.

If we lose to Chelsea, we're definitely out of the title race there and then. If we were to win, you could say we were still in with a shout. Even then, we've still got to play at Liverpool and at Man Utd. Lose against them and we're only going for fourth.

Rafa has lost it seriously. The interview afterwards was so funny, here is a snipit:

“We didn’t kill the game and in the second half it was a crazy game. And when it is a crazy game, you cannot control things. Why was it crazy? Because it was crazy.”

lolz

Rafa has lost it seriously. The interview afterwards was so funny, here is a snipit:

“We didn’t kill the game and in the second half it was a crazy game. And when it is a crazy game, you cannot control things. Why was it crazy? Because it was crazy.â€

lolz

Hahahhah.

Aww, poor Rafa. I'm just waiting for the rocket to lift off from the inside of his head and back to that Planet where the Pikmin originate from.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!