Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2008/2009

Ramar

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have enough to go through even if I do have some weird power to make them score when i comment about them during matches.

EDIT: What do you know, I don't, all a coincidence.

Joe Cole's injury delayed the effect. 3-1 Chelsea. :heh:

Usually public enemy number one for Newcastle fans, biased mackem hack Loise Taylor has amazingly managed to write a fantastically accurate article about us for once.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2009/jan/15/sam-allardyce-newcastle-united-blackburn

No apologising for Allardyce's abysmal tenure at Newcastle

With Sam Allardyce hosting his old club this weekend there is a tendency to rewrite history - don't be fooled, his time at St James' Park was an utter disaster

The bit about the Cryochamber he bought at Bolton is particularly crackers.

Losing at home to Stoke.....

I'm not surprised really. I feel sorry for Southend not winning the other day. They caught us on a good day.

Edit: Bollocks, we scored. What a farce.

Second EDIT: Super Frank. I love him.

We still shouldn't be bloody doing this.

We were a bit lucky, today. Milner looked to handball, and it wasn't a penalty while Sunderland should have had one.

Young's sending off looked a bit iffy. Matt Le Tissier said it was a two-footed lunge, but it looked to me like he just came in a bit late.

But we're going to have to make do without Ashley for a bit now. I wonder how we'll do without him.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!