N-Europe

Fox's Biskwits

EEVILMURRAY

This has to be the greatest advert ever made. Fuck the Cadbury's Gorilla, this is what sells products. A Brooklyn sounding mafia panda. The combination is genius.

This is technically a topic about adverts that don't blow. But also an appreciation topic of Vinnie the Panda.

Another sexy advert, Peter Jones and Gremlins, another quality mix.

Guest Stefkov

I thought this advert was shit. Mainly because all I hear when it's on when my sister is watching it is 'Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttteeee'

So yeah. I hate this advert.

I thought this advert was shit. Mainly because all I hear when it's on when my sister is watching it is 'Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttteeee'

So yeah. I hate this advert.

WRONG TOPIC BITCH!! O_O

I like both of those adverts. But the Peter Jones + Gremlins one is shite.

I had to have a double-take when I first saw that, I only caught it at the end and thought "nah... it couldn't have!"

This has to be the greatest advert ever made. Fuck the Cadbury's Gorilla, this is what sells products. A Brooklyn sounding mafia panda. The combination is genius.

This is technically a topic about adverts that don't blow. But also an appreciation topic of Vinnie the Panda.

ok

I dare you to go into your local supermarket and find an assistant and ask him to show you where the "fox's biskwits" are .

As they show you you then hav to tell them that Vinnie Sent you and see if theres any reaction from them whatsover.:heh: : peace:

I dare you to go into your local supermarket and find an assistant and ask him to show you where the "fox's biskwits" are .

As they show you you then hav to tell them that Vinnie Sent you and see if theres any reaction from them whatsover.:heh: : peace:

I really have been tempted to say that Vinnie sent me, for the good stuff.

If this is a thread about "Adverts that don't blow", then I'll just mention a Nike ad involving Liverpool FC's Fernando Torres and the city of Liverpool becoming Spanish. As well as scousers talking in Spanish to Torres' amusement.

I thought it was pretty cool. Most Nike ads are always pretty cool. :smile:

I don't like the Brains advert myself. it's like the Paddington Bear/Marmite one - using classic kids tv characters to flog their shit. It's lazy advertising.

I don't usually like the shitloads of football ads that are on every time there's a major tournament on, but I really like this one

I don't like the Brains advert myself. it's like the Paddington Bear/Marmite one - using classic kids tv characters to flog their shit. It's lazy advertising.

There's a difference though, the Paddington ones just copies the TV show, the Brains one does something different, unlike the Specsavers Thunderbirds ad.

There's definitely some original thought going on.

There's a difference though, the Paddington ones just copies the TV show, the Brains one does something different, unlike the Specsavers Thunderbirds ad.

There's definitely some original thought going on.

I suppose. I've only seen it once a few weeks ago and I just watched it again after I posted the last comment, and I suppose the dance is pretty awesome.

Maybe it will grow on me

Speaking of good commercials, we have a great series of commercials here in Denmark for one of the two big national railroad/train companies, DSB. The commercial features the lovable purple muppet Harry, who loves cars (especially his good ol' brown Ford Taunus), but doesn't really like trains. This is where his friend, the train-loving Bahnsen (played by Danish actor Søren Pilmark) comes into the picture, always trying to convince Harry of the benefits of taking the train instead of the car.

An example from YouTube (in Danish, of course), in which Harry tries to prove to Bahnsen that you CAN make it to the airport from the city in 12 minutes in a car ...