NEurope
Kirkatronics

Every Day Tips 'n' Tricks

As for the jar thing,

I thought you were talking about Jordan's previous acts at first.

Sorry Jordan.

You're not the only one.

When trying to get ketchup out of a glass bottle hit the arm that's holding the bottle, not the bottle itself.

Pff, to get ketchup out of a traditional glass bottle you don't tap anything, that's just agressive. Make sure the lid is on very tight and shake it in big swinging motions where the bottle turns from upright all the way to pointing at the floor, that floods the top half of the bottle :) pour out some ketchup then spin the bottle in your hand as you turn the bottle back to upright position to catch the excess neatly.

This is a internet shopping tip: sign up to quidco.com, always check hotukdeals.com or google for vouchers. You can nearly always save at least a few percent :D

When taking medicine, instead of putting the tablet/pill in your mouth then taking a gulp of water [which normally makes the pill stay in my mouth, and if that's paracetamol the delightful taste is released.

What I do now [with my meds] is have a mouthful of water, drop the pill in and quickly swallow.

I've been doing that since I accidently left an awful tasting pill in my mouth too long. Though make sure you're mouth is pointing upward.

Paracetamol? You are all wussies :heh:

I take 2 pills twice a day that are about 2.5cm long (plastic ones) and the SMELL and taste of them is absolutely rotten. (think burnt plastic)

Also @ the Jordan/jar thing, I was thinking the same... Maybe that is Jordan's uber awesome life tip.. Who knows XD

Originally Posted by Emasher View Post

When trying to get ketchup out of a glass bottle hit the arm that's holding the bottle, not the bottle itself.

A better, but slightly more messy way, is

TO SMASH IT!!!

Not really an option in restaurants though. Which is really the only place they're encountered as not too many people buy them.

Yes but that isn't an option in restaurants where the bring the bottle out with the meal.

A better, but slightly more messy way, is

TO SMASH IT!!!

Dear god that's the LAST thing you want to do to Jordan's Jar..

Dear god that's the LAST thing you want to do to Jordan's Jar..

Haha!

I meant ketchup >_____<

Haha i tried that tee shirt folding thing! worked a treat :) i then proceeded to just chuck the tee shirt back in the corner of the room, i'll never fold a tee shirt! thats about as pedantic as ironing your socks

Oh I tried the T-shirt folding thing to and ended up in a complete mess!

I was flipping and flapping and It just didn't work for me. Too confusing :p

What is Jordons jar =S
I think its from before my time, but i remember harribo talking about it. Basically he uses a jar to masturbate in to.

Yes but that isn't an option in restaurants where the bring the bottle out with the meal.

I've never actually seen a bottle of ketchup in a restaurant. Only little pouches.

Try to eat before your weekly shop at your local supermarket. This way, you'll avoid basing your spend on your current cravings, and focus better on what's needed to last you through the week.

If you eat a cereal such as bran flakes or wheatabix and add sugar to it, make sure it is added after the milk. The application is more effective in this instance, with more sugar sticking to the cereal, and less being dispersed into the milk. You'll also probably need less sugar.

...more to follow.

Try to eat before your weekly shop at your local supermarket. This way, you'll avoid basing your spend on your current cravings, and focus better on what's needed to last you through the week.

If you eat a cereal such as bran flakes or wheatabix and add sugar to it, make sure it is added after the milk. The application is more effective in this instance, with more sugar sticking to the cereal, and less being dispersed into the milk. You'll also probably need less sugar.

...more to follow.

You add sugar to Bran Flakes? Corn Flakes I can imagine, but Bran is already so damn good.

About the shampoo as shaving cream one, does it work the other way around? I find I'm far more likely to run out of shampoo unexpectedly than I am shaving cream.

Sorry Jordan.

The thought did occur to me as i typed it, but i couldn't be bothered to try rewording it at Jordans expense. Sorry Jord :p

*sigh*

IT NEVER ENDS :(

What the masturbation? I believe you said you've had problems like that beforehand.