NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Girly hiyaz!~ Gamer

Sleeping In Socks

i wear no socks in bed normally but i have been known to fall asleep fully clothed so i guess sometimes i do wear them :P

Does anybody else suffer from sock pains?

The hairs on me legs get pressed down by tight socks occasionally, wen u take em off, the hairs like ache lol, it doesnt hurt, it just annoys.

Just me?

i know exactly what you mean, i get that too!

No socks here. It's nice to let my feet breathe.

I have worn socks in bed when I have itchy feet though.

I wear socks in bed, sometimes. But it has to be newly put on socks, put on before going to bed.

My feet get a bit achey when they get cold so its quite common for me to wear socks :D

Mine usually end up one on my foot, and one lost behind my bed, when I wake up :D

(Thats where all the missing socks get to!)

I dont really have a sock wearin regime, but if my socks don't come off accidently when I'm taking my jeans off, I sleep in them.

Im lazy.

Does anybody else suffer from sock pains?

The hairs on me legs get pressed down by tight socks occasionally, wen u take em off, the hairs like ache lol, it doesnt hurt, it just annoys.

Just me?

Yeah I get that too, after wearing socks for too long the hairs on my feet ache like hell but I then go in for a long old scratch :bowdown:

toasties! :D

I had a pair of them, two infact. Don't know where the hell they went though, must have wondered off whilst i wasn't looking....I really should buy another pair.

Yeah I get that too, after wearing socks for too long the hairs on my feet ache like hell but I then go in for a long old scratch :bowdown:

How awesome does that scratch feel. Amazing.

I don't wear socks in bed, though I often wake up and my toes are cold. Feels weird with socks on in bed.

I only wear socks when i'm out. When i'm back in the house, off they go.

I had a pair of them, two infact. Don't know where the hell they went though, must have wondered off whilst i wasn't looking....I really should buy another pair.

Mine have the words relax on the bottom! :D though I haven't seen them (or worn them) since christmas.

They always come off durng the night though!

Bloody hippies. :heh:

Haha! :grin:

Nah i don't sleep in socks or ever remember sleeping in them. I wear shorts and a t-shirt, those ones that are purpose built for sleeping in, not the long legged PJ's.

No socks for me in bed. If it's a cold night, I just keep my feet well covered, and if it's a warm night I stick my feet out at the bottom of the bed to cool off :)

i'm usually sockless in bed. Very occasionally, when staggering into bed after far too much drink, i'll leave them on. I do find that i'm always missing my left sock by morning though. Don't know why.

Only if I'm a someone else's house, or if I forgot when people are staying at mine.

My feet would stick out, but I sleep on a bed up a ladder, made of metal, and I like my feet touching the cold steel. :)

naked/only pants in the summer

PJs in the winter ^___^

never socks. that's just WRONG O_O!!!

naked/only pants in the summer

Hot.

I mean... I can't stand to wear socks in bed. It always t shirt and boxers for me, regardless of the time of year.

I always wear socks in bed - Just a habit really (don't like having cold feet).

but what about in summer? when it's yucky and hot!

I've never got why people think it's gross. But I don't wear them in bed, because it always feels weird wearing any clothes it bed.

I agree. I can only wear boxers in bed.

Am i one of the few that sleep nude?

I hate waking up with my boxers or a t-shirt all twisted round me.

I think it's gross as your feet tend to sweat alot, and they have been couped up in your socks all day, probably in shoes for most of it too, so they havn't had a chance to breathe. It's all well and good to say you change socks the next day but your feet get what, 10 seconds to cool off?!

Take them off you weirdos!

Socks?..... In Bed?....... No way!

Socks are for outdoor shoe wear only in my book. When in the house it's flipflops or slippers and in bed it is naked. I don't really like to wear anything in bed because otherwise I get tangled up while I sleep and have nightmares that I'm being drowned.

Sign in to follow this