NEurope

i bet ITV1 will bring back Knightmare with Piers Morgan hosting and with celebrity contestants next. :sad:

Midseason Shows

Big Love

Jan 10th

Chuck

Jan 10th - 2 Episode Premiere

Jan 11th - Regular timeslot

Archer

Jan 14th

Doesn't look that great from the trailer but heard good things about the pilot and it features the voices of Jessica Walter ('Lucille Bluth') and Judy Greer ('Kitty Sanchez').

Jan 17th - 2 Hour Premiere

Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Jan 22nd

Caprica

January 22nd

Lost

February 2nd

Edited by Ashley

AMANDA HOLDEN AND CRYSTAL MAZE?!??!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Spartacus looks like what would happen if you have someone at ITV too much money.

Its got a decent pedigree; Steven S. DeKnight (Dollhouse, Angel, Smallville), Brent Fletcher (Angel, Futurama), Aaron Helbing (Brotherhood, Carnivale), Todd Helbing (Carnivale, Entourage), Sam Raimi and Lucy Lawless is in the cast.

ITV1.

AMANDA HOLDEN.

CELEBRITY CONTESTANTS.

= :sad: :sad: :sad:

Oh, if it's celebrity specials then I have absolutely no problem with this.

Ooooo, Chuck next week! I didn't think it was starting until March o_O

I is happy.

CRYSTAL MAZE RANT:

WHY oh WHY are all gameshows becoming celebrity fests?!!! Whatever happened to good honest people winning some prizes. Yes its nice that prize money raised by celebrities goes to charity but how about they just donate the money anyway and keep quiet about it like the rest of us do and not on tv parading around for an ego stroking hour of tv going "ooooh look at me I'm doing it for charity and defintely not to raise my celebrity profile"

AND as if it wasn't bad enough Amanda Holden is presenting it WTF?!!! How will that work?! She is not Richard O Brien or Ed Tudor Pole thats for sure. Know who i'd pick either Noel Fielding or Russell Brand. They would both be brilliant galavanting around the maze.

THAT IS ALL.

CRYSTAL MAZE RANT:

WHY oh WHY are all gameshows becoming celebrity fests?!!! Whatever happened to good honest people winning some prizes. Yes its nice that prize money raised by celebrities goes to charity but how about they just donate the money anyway and keep quiet about it like the rest of us do and not on tv parading around for an ego stroking hour of tv going "ooooh look at me I'm doing it for charity and defintely not to raise my celebrity profile"

AND as if it wasn't bad enough Amanda Holden is presenting it WTF?!!! How will that work?! She is not Richard O Brien or Ed Tudor Pole thats for sure. Know who i'd pick either Noel Fielding or Russell Brand. They would both be brilliant galavanting around the maze.

THAT IS ALL.

This is an amazing post. So true.

Glee Renewed for Second Season

Glee-Jane-Lynch(bl).jpg

Hardly surprising.

Caprica will feature robots.

caprica-poster-title.jpg

At the winter TCA the team behind Caprica have discussed that some scenes were shot twice, one featuring Alessandra Torresani (Zoey) and the other will feature a CGI robot so they can cut between them.

Bit, but not much, more here. Sneak peak of episode 2

Chuck 2-Part Opener a Ratings Success

chuck_season3_poster_1.jpg

Chuck's 2 part opener had the highest ratings the show has scene since last year's 3D episode (staring Dominic whatshisface from Lost). Even has higher ratings than Heroes. So do us a favour NBC, dump Heroes and don't put Chuck on the bubble again ;)

Don't forget, another episode tonight.

How I Met Your Mother tackles the age old debate...

Which is better, girls or suits?

100th episode airs tonight.

Smallville won't die

smallville.jpg

Likely to be back for a 10th season.

Edited by Ashley

Glad Chuck did well, I enjoyed those two new episodes (even though they were a bit too Chuck/Sarah heavy)

Caprica and I'm strangely interested in Glee. Smallville really is abysmal, I'm sure I'll download it eventually.

When does House start?

Also, any news on season 4 of Veronica Mars? T'was being considered, I heard.

Caprica and I'm strangely interested in Glee. Smallville really is abysmal, I'm sure I'll download it eventually.

When does House start?

Also, any news on season 4 of Veronica Mars? T'was being considered, I heard.

Smallville season 8 and 9 are actually really good.

Where'd you hear about Veronica Mars season 4? Thats been cancelled for a while now so I cant see them bringing it back.

There was a pilot made for Veronica Mars s04, where she goes to the FBI.

It was rubbish.

But I found it before Ashley!

Smallville season 8 and 9 are actually really good.

Where'd you hear about Veronica Mars season 4? Thats been cancelled for a while now so I cant see them bringing it back.

Thought I'd read it somewhere but now I can't find it. Annoying.

When is Caprica coming to the UK? I tried to find out the other day and failed miserably. I don't really want to download it.

There was a pilot made for Veronica Mars s04, where she goes to the FBI.

It was rubbish.

But I found it before Ashley!

I found it in 2007....what the fuck are you on about?

I found it in 2007....what the fuck are you on about?

Answer my question Mr TV Know It All. Pleeeeeeease. :wink:

Okay, but only because you winked!

It will be on Sky 1 but there's no date yet. I'd guess...March at the latest? Think they're usually up to date with BSG.

(Digital Spy) Olivia Newton-John has taken a recurring guest role on Glee, according to E! Online.

The singer will appear in the second half of the first season, which airs on Fox from April. One of her scenes will be a joint rendition of her track 'Let's Get Physical' with aerobic gym teacher Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch).

"I'm so excited I can't see straight!" Lynch told the website.

Words can't describe how much I'm looking forward to seeing Sue Sylvester sing this. They're also attempting to find 3 more lead characters to join at the start of Season 2.

Edited by Slaggis