NEurope
Pyxis

Whats the meaning of life?

Is there one? What do you think it is? To read a good book and to have a nice walk every now and again, maybe? Perhaps we over complicate the reason for our existence, but what is it? 42?

Discuss!

People = shit. That's pretty much it. I'm not a Slipknot fan or anything, but it's true.

Don't waste you time thinking about it, just live.

There is none.

The answer is impossible to know if there really is one, and it literally torments me sometimes.

*waits for that crazy christian guy to see the thread and post about how the meaning of life is God and Jesus and through those we can see.....etc etc*

The meaning of life is a Monty Python film. (Someone had to say it.)

Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis? :smile:

To have situations thrown in your face that make you realise how crap your life is at the moment (bad mood) :blank:

There is no reason. Just how things are. No point wasting time in thinking about it, would drive everyone mad.

Look it up in a dictionary ;)

In all seriousness, I think it is to just enjoy our lives as much as we can plus making sure our friends & family are doing so too.

People = shit. That's pretty much it. I'm not a Slipknot fan or anything, but it's true.

I'm with him

To procreate and pass on our genes in a futile effort to advance the civilization that will ultimately be the undoing of all humankind.

well you all beat me to it. theres no meaning to life, it dosent matter if you live or die, or if you pass on your genes.

but to love, hate, laugh, cry, fight etc, that is to be alive

To procreate and further the size and advancement of our species until one day we find a real reason.

To procreate and further the size and advancement of our species until one day we find a real reason.

What he said, plus the necessity to eat muffins. If we don't eat enough, the little buggers will breed like rabbits! :shakehead

There isn't a "meaning", it just is. It's just something that occurred in the vastness of space.

The meaning of life: to search endlessly and fruitlessly for the meaning of life only to gradually become more and more depressed with each passing month until one day your old, frail heart can search no longer.