Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Heroes Season 3 *Beware of Spoilers*

Dante

Peter really is an annoying little shit. Hey look people are seriously ill but lets stand around moping "woe is I, its all my fault" instead of helping. Seriously, get over yourself.

Plus this route seems to have stolen the plot from Jericho.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Original ending for season 2, thts if the writers strike never happened....imo it should never have happened after seeing this, looked so bloody cool, still I can't wair until villans starts looks brilliant

Ah ha, that "pandoras box" dialogue makes more sense in that situation.

I've not looked at any season 3 spoilers so far. Holding strong at the moment, just a few more weeks :heh:

It is on the DVD.

http://blogs.nypost.com/popwrap/archives/2008/08/dana_davis_prom.html

Apparently Monica is written out pretty quickly, so im guessing its either a speedy conclusion to the storyline or she's the one thats killed off in the first episode. Either way im annoyed. Monica is one of the few characters from season two I liked (the other being Elle, the rest were bland).

Elle is an integral part of this season (woo :P)

Season three will concentrate on "core" characters, no stunt casting (other than Seth Green and whatshisface...?)

'Peeling away the layers of Sylar' to make the audience question if hes sypathetical (made up a word) or not (frankly, I want him dead. Boring)

No idea about the BBC yet. All I heard was that it was supposed to air very shortly after the US airdate, like within a week. I'll take a look around and see if I can find anything.

Most people tend to think it's gonna air on the Thursday :heh: Still no confirmation though so far. I'm still gonna download the premiere though. Wait so long so I want it soon as, then probably just watch it on BBC, then download the finale or something.

Second edit. Volume 4 is called "Fugitives" and will consist of 12 episodes, making the total number of episodes 25 for this season. Hazzah for Heroes goodness.

Season 3 starts in the UK on the 1st of October on BBC 2 at 9pm. In Ireland it starts on the 29th and is on Channel 6 at 9.30pm.

Gaps a bit bigger than I thought, I think i'll download it for now. But kudos to them getting it early this time.

Thanks for telling us this. I was beginning to wonder when it's going to come on since I've been seeing teasers of it on the TV.

No idea about the BBC yet. All I heard was that it was supposed to air very shortly after the US airdate, like within a week. I'll take a look around and see if I can find anything.

Most people tend to think it's gonna air on the Thursday :heh: Still no confirmation though so far. I'm still gonna download the premiere though. Wait so long so I want it soon as, then probably just watch it on BBC, then download the finale or something.

Second edit. Volume 4 is called "Fugitives" and will consist of 12 episodes, making the total number of episodes 25 for this season. Hazzah for Heroes goodness.

Hmmm Fugitives...wonder who could be on the run? "the good guys" perhaps?

Season 3 starts in the UK on the 1st of October on BBC 2 at 9pm. In Ireland it starts on the 29th and is on Channel 6 at 9.30pm.

Gaps a bit bigger than I thought, I think i'll download it for now. But kudos to them getting it early this time.

Awesome 1st is a Wednesday! I finish work early on that day! YES!!!! Watching through 1 and 2 at the moment, really enjoying them second time round...

Well, I missed the penultimate episode of season 2 since my sister decided that she was going to record an episode of the tripe that is The Hills that she'd already watched. I'll need to get a stream up online and catch up.

the 29th? thats like a whole week after the US starts.... i can't wait that long, thank god for the internet :yay:

So you waited almost 4 months to play Brawl and flat out refused to get a Freeloader... but you can't wait a week to watch Heroes legally? :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!