Dante

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heroes Webisode - Going Postal

Chapter 1 - A Nifty Trick

I much prefer 'the company' like this.

I really didn't get what they were trying to do in Season 2, 'the company' lost WAY to much of its scare, I think maybe Bob as a frontman was a wrong choice, because in no way did he ever seem threatening.

Sounds like Bob is staying around, but this more of a Prison Break style 'company' is definately a better approach, and more of return to how it was in Season 1.

Did anyone see the scar on Peter's face?? The "original" Peter doesn't have one because Hiro warned him right?? So how come he does have one after all?? Oh, and the "dark" Claire looked pretty hot :p For a second there I thought the man with the blue flames was Locke, but after a second view, it appears he isn't :p:p

I thought it was Enrico Colantoni, but I think thats wishful thinking.

I like the villains concept but I do not like the concept of Surresh having powers. Bad mistake in my opinion. What better way to show the benefits/problems of having powers than having someone, in essence, powerless. (thinking Xander Harris here)

Did anyone see the scar on Peter's face?? The "original" Peter doesn't have one because Hiro warned him right?? So how come he does have one after all?? Oh, and the "dark" Claire looked pretty hot :p For a second there I thought the man with the blue flames was Locke, but after a second view, it appears he isn't :p:p

Mainly cause it was future Peter, future timeline is different from 'present'.

Im gussing the company uses clairs regenerative cells to heal nathan like they did with noah in season 2 because they need him to stop the villains

He only got shot though, don't know if it was a vital area or not. And why save a flying man?

I wouldn't like to see Vicky back though... she actually added nothing to the story in season 2... she has kind of lame power too...Double personality?? Please, gimme a break... at least it was well thought out in season 1, but in season 2 she was just a time filler imo

I wouldn't like to see Vicky back though... she actually added nothing to the story in season 2... she has kind of lame power too...Double personality?? Please, gimme a break... at least it was well thought out in season 1, but in season 2 she was just a time filler imo

Whos Vikky? I think you mean Niki.

She becomes someone else and has a new power for Series 3.

He only got shot though, don't know if it was a vital area or not. And why save a flying man?

Because he's a goddam powerfull politician and possible future President? It's good to have powerful people in your pocket ;)

lol, oh dear!...

Niki's power is not duel personalities!

Her power is super strength, and the split personality is just a symptom of her having powers, in that her body not coping very well with it.

It's been long rumoured she may be related to Kensei, what with one of his 10 brides [in the 10 brides of Kensei web story] having the surname Sanders.

I think there's a strong likelyhood of that somehow playing out in Season 3.

I really can't see her coming back as someone else with a different power, because there's Micah to consider; but I guess what it means is maybe one of her personalities has taken control of her.

Because he's a goddam powerfull politician and possible future President? It's good to have powerful people in your pocket ;)

Meh, lindermans baack, epic phail, NO ONE DIES.

oh and kensei's bride appears to be a power tracker like molly...

I'd imagine it's just his voice from a backstory scene.

Angela Petrelli has signed on as a full time character for Season 3, meaning we'll probably get to see scenes explaining her past, power, more of the 'old' heroes story etc... and seeing as Linderman was a major part in all that, he'll probably crop up a few times in those scenes.

oh and kensei's bride appears to be a power tracker like molly...

Although it would be nice if they parodied themselves;

"Oh noes theres lots of villains were all in trouble."

"Nah it's fine. Nobody stays dead."

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the season premiere was screened at Comic-Con. Here are some spoilers:

- The shooter of Nathan Petrelli from last season was revealed - Peter Petrelli from the future.

- Nathan is revived... and has a vision from God. Believing he's an angel on God's mission, he is set up to be some sort of religious zealot in subsequent episodes.

- Sylar corners Claire in her house. Despite hitting Sylar over the head and stabbing him, she's caught. In a scene that drew gasps and revulsion from the audience, we see Sylar probing her brain as she twitches on a table. Claire, who is conscious, asks, "Are you going to eat it?" Sylar responds, "Eat your brain? Claire, that's disgusting." He then steals her invulnerability, then puts her skull cap with the hair back on her head (to more groans). I think someone in the audience got sick after seeing the scene.

- Suresh develops a serum to give humans powers and injects himself, thus giving him super strength.

- Hiro takes over his father's company and discovers a secret formula in his father's safe... which is promptly stolen by a new speedster character. When Hiro travels to the future to see the results, he sees his future self confronting Ando over the formula... then Ando shocking him with a red bolt of electricity.

- HRG is shown in a prison cell while Nikki is shown as the mistress of a Governor.

- Parkman discovers Peter shot his brother, but Peter then zaps him into a far away desert.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!