Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Heroes Season 3 *Beware of Spoilers*

Dante

Mhm me and my housemate watched it and kinda went "that was okay" and then as we were cleaning up ripped it apart;

So the Heroes are wanted by the government and Hiro and Ando managed to get to India and everyone else got from Arkansas to California without being noticed while Claire goes to the comic book shop and is spotted. Riiiiight.

Why on earth would Tracey freeze that person when the woman who said she'd shut it down is stood right there. I'm sure she'd understand having someone by the throat like that given her situation. Furthermore "ZOMG THIS IS TERRIBLE. THIS IS TORTUE. I'M SHUTTING YOU DOWN!!!!....but wait here Tracey while I do this" Really?

Hiro stopped the Indian wedding. I'm SO glad. I've been waiting for this for years. -_-

Hiro is in charge of a huge Japanese company, which Ando also works for. Peter was a paramedic. Are people not going "....where are they?"

Sylar has loads of powers, including advanced hearing, yet never uses them. Could have come in handy tonight.

Why didn't kid (Luke?) melt the tires of Sylar's car as he got away? Would have shown the bastard.

So Sylar is off taking a road trip to find his daddy...who cares?

And basically I realised that they just keep retelling season one but getting worse and worse. "Some evil group is trying to stop people with powers and the empowered people themselves keep switching sides and Noah is always working for the baddies "but for you Claire Bear" and Claire "like totally hates" him...then loves him...then hates him." Urgh

Rant over

:bowdown: Exactly my thoughts (and a few more).

I feel most of them actually behaved a lot out of character for the sake of storyline progress. I'm also wondering why Nathan didn't have any supervision in the first place and could just abduct people as he saw fit. Also only because Tracey killed that guy that other woman's opinion completely changed from you can't do this to you can do whatever you like...

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bowdown: Exactly my thoughts (and a few more).

I feel most of them actually behaved a lot out of character for the sake of storyline progress. I'm also wondering why Nathan didn't have any supervision in the first place and could just abduct people as he saw fit. Also only because Tracey killed that guy that other woman's opinion completely changed from you can't do this to you can do whatever you like...

Well that makes a change from every other episode of Heroes doesn't it.

Only just watching the first episode now as it clashed with 24. Really enjoying it so far, I've decided to get past the fact that Nathan's 'little' change of heart was too ridiculous and watch it with fresh eyes.

One thing - is the main thug man one of the Drazen brothers from season 1 of 24?

OK so saw Eps 1&2 of Fugitives last night:

Same old Heroes!...

- Is it just me or has Noah become one of the most boring, one dimensional characters now!?

They just keep repeating his story... 'it's for the greater good'... 'it's for your own safety Claire'... 'I'm just trying to do what's best for this family'... SHUT UP!!

He was great in Season 1, started getting boring in Season 2, and now... urgh!

He just seems to keep turning up, clinging on to others plans like some Monkey.

- I see they are continuing the trend of killing off the previous seasons characters as soon as possible.

For Season 3: Adam, Matt's Dad.

For Fugitives: Knox, Flint, Puppet Master, [Claires Mum?]... now Daphne!

- And to go along with Sylar's continuing 'Who am I' storyline *yawn* we now have Mini-Sylar! LOL... rediculous!

- I still have no idea why Nathan's doing what he's doing, or should I say 'believes' in what he's doing; after that joke of a U-turn at the end of last season.

- Claire's being whiney again and that mysterious texter 'rebel' will prob just turn out to be The Haitian!

- And I'd have liked Peter to have gotten his full absorbtion ability back [he shouldn't have lost it in the first place... they should have just been better writers], here's hoping Ando [with his lame non-superhero power] charges him up!

WAHOO! Heroes is back!

OK so saw Eps 1&2 of Fugitives last night:

Same old Heroes!...

- Is it just me or has Noah become one of the most boring, one dimensional characters now!?

They just keep repeating his story... 'it's for the greater good'... 'it's for your own safety Claire'... 'I'm just trying to do what's best for this family'... SHUT UP!!

He was great in Season 1, started getting boring in Season 2, and now... urgh!

He just seems to keep turning up, clinging on to others plans like some Monkey.

- I see they are continuing the trend of killing off the previous seasons characters as soon as possible.

For Season 3: Adam, Matt's Dad.

For Fugitives: Knox, Flint, Puppet Master, [Claires Mum?]... now Daphne!

- And to go along with Sylar's continuing 'Who am I' storyline *yawn* we now have Mini-Sylar! LOL... rediculous!

- I still have no idea why Nathan's doing what he's doing, or should I say 'believes' in what he's doing; after that joke of a U-turn at the end of last season.

- Claire's being whiney again and that mysterious texter 'rebel' will prob just turn out to be The Haitian!

- And I'd have liked Peter to have gotten his full absorbtion ability back [he shouldn't have lost it in the first place... they should have just been better writers], here's hoping Ando [with his lame non-superhero power] charges him up!

WAHOO! Heroes is back!

Some of this is wrong. I won't say what so it won't spoil you, you have the suspense of finding out what it is.

Also there's a reason why Peter's power is the way it is just now. I'm hoping it'll change later on since I want Peter to be strong again :heh:

I'm guessing it's the same reason they yoinked Hiro's powers, too.

The writers wanted to get rid of time travelling because it made too many loop holes, so I figured that was why they nerfed Hiro. The writers could of made it so he could stll freeze time and teleport.

As for Peter, I think they nerfed him because he was too powerfull. Now Peter can't have too many powers because he's no longer empathic since he's been hurt/betrayed. Also the writers said Peters still not ablt to contol his powers, so there may be hope yet, whether his power manifests so he can hold more when he becomes more empathic or Ando super charges him.

It's just really badly written just now.

why the hell

NATHAN'S ONE OF US, YOU FOOOOOOLS!!! HE CAN DO FLYING!! THATS HOW HE SAVES SO MUCH ON GAS AND IS ALWAYS ON TIME FOR MEETINGS! HE FREAKIN FLIES EVERYWHERE!

or would that solve all the power trip problems and make for too short a series?

Have the writters officially said it's due to a lack of empathy?

If so that's bollocks! Empathy is all about understanding and being compationate right? there's no way Peter would struggle with that more than Sylar!

I think that was when Sylar was 'good' and felt how Elle was feeling and empathised with her, but with Peter he's been betrayed, stabbed in the back and went against his morales to save his brother from death who shot him down :heh:

Abit about Peter:

“I have a question about Peter. So far, both the natural and synthetic powers all manifest themselves in terms of both need and personality. Peter's powers were originally empathic in nature. Which makes sense, him being a hospice care worker. Why did Peter regain the ability to absorb other abilities yet only through touch, and even then, only one power at a time? Is it a meta-message, like in the movie ‘Crash,’ where the idea that all humans crave contact and comfort and Peter provides that? It's also interesting to note, it's also a variation on Arthur's ability, only Peter copies and doesn't steal.â€

It is interesting. You’re on to something Louis. Peter needed to reconnect with his empathy. Something he’s been sorely lacking since this adventure began. Maybe this is the universe telling him he needs to go back to his old ways.

Just watching now...loving the Fallout song..."we don't wanna set the world on fire...

So far up to being introduced where sylar is and loving the direction things are in this could all unravel by the end of the episode.

Well watched the episode now, just bbc 2 mind...and personally loved it. I am still finding the nerfing of the characters hard to come to terms with. Peter especially I want him to get back to being kick ass....how about if he touched sylar and then put on a pair of gloves so he can't acidentally touch someone else?! I do think riding Hiro of his power did need doing and the current "solution" is far better than killing him off. Obviously though we do still need to end up in tokyo with ando "shooting" hiro still. I don't get why the hell they have suddenly allowed matt to paint the future. How about we do away with knowing what might happen and just get on with some rollicking good adventures...

Wow. What a non episode.

Plus Matty boy. Have you forgotten you can manipulate the mind of others to not see you if you really wanted? Its this pick-and-choose nature of the abilities that really annoys me.

Also. Using black and white doesn't make you seem arty, it makes you seem desperate. And what, Matt happened to go back to the correct memories in order? Lucky!

I can't see myself watching season four.

Heroes is such utter rubbish now, I don't know why I wasted 45 minutes today watching the lastest episode...

I haven't watched any since the break, they are all sat there on the sky plus box waiting. I think they will be deleted without viewing to be honest.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!