Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mirror's Edge

Dan_Dare

Here's some news about the DLC coming very soon.

DICE today told Joystiq that the Mirror's Edge new crazy-ass, time-trial DLC will be available on January 29th, a few days after the Fallout 3 DLC.

For your 800 Microsoft points you'll net 7 new worlds with 9 new races to take part in, we've left the city behind and now we're high on space candy or something.

Call me cynical, but wouldn't it be a cruel twist of fate for EA and DICE's DLC to fall victim to the same problem that stung the full retail title? You know, "I'll get some DLC today, what should it be?" "Fallout 3 or Mirror's Edge?" ... I'm sure the majority would pick up Fallout 3 first every day of the week.

Fear not DICE, I for one shall be picking up both as I look to spend 8000 Microsoft points on DLC in the coming weeks.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I been playing this for the first time today and....it's freaking awesome. Seriously loving it, original, great looking, fun. The combat with the guards isn't great but that just gives you more reason to try and avoid them. I can imagine people would be pissed if they payed over £20 for it though.

I paid £40 and was happy. Loved the game and got a free t-shirt with it so not a bad deal. :)

You could say that the t-shirt was £20 if you were slightly pessimistic like me. But hey if you enjoyed it then fairs.

I was neither here nor there with the demo. May have to pick it up or rent it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I put this on last night... and didn't put it down until I finished it!

LOVED the game, this game is definitely a bit of me! The only problem I had with it was that it was so short and a little easy... I'm looking forward to playing it on hard now that I've unlocked it!

You could say that the t-shirt was £20 if you were slightly pessimistic like me. But hey if you enjoyed it then fairs.

I was neither here nor there with the demo. May have to pick it up or rent it.

I bought the game for £27 with the t-shirt, sold the t-shirt for £16 and the game for £24 :heh: now that was good.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!