Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

CUBE Magazine Discontinued

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NGC should stay as it's published by Future as their pretty damn stable and have been stealing Paragons magazines over time so they can set up a monopoly on the gaming magazine business which means they can set prices high and we are forced to buy them if we want magazines as there are no alternatives...

Or are they just saying it's shut down and REVO will be launched around the launch date as that is what I suspect. Probably pretty hard to fill a Gaemcube magazine when it's basically dead minue s a few shinninh releases.

Guest DS MaNiAc

NOM is teh suxor. I thought only ten year olds read that pap. CUBE was a decent mag, free DVD and everything...I'm going to buy the last issue like.

they've had the best, sickest joke I've ever heard though :wink:

Which joke is that?

I have to admit laughing at their (NOMs) Verdict comment for Donkey Kong country 3 for the GBA:

The appeal was always the graphics. Be honest. Now the looks have faded, you can see she was never that interesting in the first place. Fat bitch.

I got bored reading all of the official Nintendo mags years ago. I just read Egde and Games TM for the better quality articles. Anything I read in NOM, NGC or CUBE is just the stuff from the net but a month late. I'm not really fussed about games magazines unless they give you a demo disc, which Nintendo one's never do. Demos in the future are likely to be done through the Rev. download service, so I deffinately won't be buying these magazines.

Which joke is that?

I have to admit laughing at their (NOMs) Verdict comment for Donkey Kong country 3 for the GBA:

The appeal was always the graphics. Be honest. Now the looks have faded, you can see she was never that interesting in the first place. Fat bitch.

It was about Weepinbell!!!....Think about it :wink:

HHMMNN This gets me thinking, Why don't we have a Handheld gaming magazine, I'm sure there is a market for one. One that covers GBA, DS, PSP and to whatever extent they deem neccesary, Gizmondo.

I only read Edge for the interesting articles and, well, its a well designed magazine, the best out there. It just looks damn pretty and everytime I see it I have to buy it!

GamesTM never appealed to me in the slightest. I bought it once to see what it is like and never really enjoyed it.

Yeah, I reckon there's definitely room in the market for a handheld magazine. I always used to buy GB Advance, Total Advance, etc. when they were about.

I've only recently started buying magazines like CUBE, NOM and NGC because I bought a GameCube to go with my DS and GBA. Didn't bother buying them before because half the mag wasn't relevant to me!

I also picked up the last ever issue of CUBE today so will post game scores later when I get home from work for those interested.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!