N-Europe

Prince of Persia

Dan_Dare

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definitely one of my most wanted of the year, loved Sands of Time and this just looks breathtaking, the 9.4 review on IGN helped too.

If you order from play you get it in sexy packaging and two free Sands of Time skins for your Prince and Elika, temptings!

5489813x.jpg

5489813l.jpg

From the gametrailers review

"do anything the game doesnt expect and your met with awkward moments, or in the case of the playstation 3 version, out right crashes"

!! i would avoid the ps3 version then

Im getting it for 360 anyway.. and OMG i cant wait!

The only review I've seen where they've said something like that. I'm not phased..

Mine wouldn't be here for a good few days... Play.com = hella slow delivery to Shetland.

Ah well, Sonic and Banjo to finish anyway.

I got it from the import shop place, and the guy in there said they've only played it 10 minutes so far, but its amazed them 10 times....should be good. Actually can't wait to play now.

I went PS3 in the end. Two people at work each begging me to get X platform so they can borrow it heh heh.

My copy finally arrive today, may give it a go later if i get time. Actually, i just made time and am playing it right now.

First thoughts: I'm impressed. The gameplay is very good. Graphical style is awesome. This is a lot better so far than Assassins Creed.

Oh and if you register your game with Ubi, you get a nice surprise.

Rather than buying the game from Play for the SoT Prince and Farah costumes, you can just enter this code in any version: 52585854. Works for both the PS3 and 360.

Speaking of which, I can't say I've had any technical issues with the PS3 version so far — I'm around the 25% mark, at a guess. I've seen some mild screen tearing during one of the cinematics, but otherwise the framerate has been very smooth and I haven't encountered any crashes or glitches.

Rather than buying the game from Play for the SoT Prince and Farah costumes, you can just enter this code in any version: 52585854. Works for both the PS3 and 360.

Speaking of which, I can't say I've had any technical issues with the PS3 version so far — I'm around the 25% mark, at a guess. I've seen some mild screen tearing during one of the cinematics, but otherwise the framerate has been very smooth and I haven't encountered any crashes or glitches.

I actually did have one glitch lol. Nothing game breaking but I was like EH. About 20 minutes in, I kept falling through the floor. I went back, and then went back again and it triggered a cut scene.

I'm at the bit where you have to collect the shining bits now. Its quite tricky...I can't see where I have to go.

Fucking awesome so far though.

Indeed the code works, cheers for the heads up Aimless. Current skin is set to Sands of Time Prince. I did have it on the Altair skin earlier mind (the Ubi.com exclusive skin)

Not sure if i like the SoT skin. He seems far too "tall" as if he's been stretched to fit the new prince model.

Loving the game though, did the first 4 fertile lands last night. Great fights, shame they were over so fast and the achievements are just too easy.

Want to get this today. Problem is my local indie is behind on delivery and I need to shop there so I can trade in certain games I can't trade elsewhere.

Theres a rumour (in the bargains thread) that "half price at Woolworths" I'm not sure what on, but I'll find out at lunch (in 6)

I'll report back.

arived today, along with a load of dvds for family members. very excited when i heard postie crunch up the drive.

played just under an hour, very impresed, had a few issues with controles, being used to the old school pop, this feels closer to drakes fortune in terms of platforming.

speaking of drake, the same voice actor is the prince, and despite my worries, he works well, got a great cocky, smart ass vibe that works well. im guessing face capture was used, the prince bears a resembalence to drake.

so far, i love it.