N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

Guest Maase

Because, if i didn't, i would be already lynched, wich would be the same thing (you know as well as i do that its true), its not my fault that you suspect me with everything i said, i didn't screw you, you screwed yourselves. Maybe next time you will not suspect of me so easily.

Also, there's the chance that there's another doctor, and i already told to the doctor to protect me, while i protect Chairdriver.

Now, its a matter of Hope.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because, if i didn't, i would be already lynched, wich would be the same thing (you know as well as i do that its true), its not my fault that you suspect me with everything i said, i didn't screw you, you screwed yourselves. Maybe next time you will not suspect of me so easily.

Also, there's the chance that there's another doctor, and i already told to the doctor to protect me, while i protect Chairdriver.

Now, its a matter of Hope.

That's not fair though. If we even have any doctors left, they're going to have to protect you every night because you made a bumbling error.

No. The other Doctor(s) can protect other people.

Chairdriver, I asked you last night but you didn't reply:

Are there any way in which your power won't work or the information is wrong?

Forget about info, damnit.

And Haggis, you problably missed that im a Doctor, you are making a big mistake by voting me.

And Gizmo, i didn't made any mistake yet, you are making the mistake, not me.

You made the biggest mistake possible by saying you're a doctor. Because now someone has to protect you every night, while they could be protecting an investigator. Which means that's one power lost due to your carelessness. If you were dead or alive, it wouldn't make a difference really. -____-;

Who the hell is this thunderer is he a fresh meat or what and by the way no info here if I haven't mentioned that before

Thunderer has been around quite a bit. He stole one of the mafia wins from me. Along with Mundi. Although I pretty much had Shino on my side.

Look, Maase always makes mistakes. It's natural. So, he is either telling the truth, or this is a diabolical scheme by the mafia to make Maase look fine.

We are voting Thunderer because he never participates, and remember the Thriller. You guys needed people to vote for Esequiel, but they never participated, so they didn't vote. I'd rather get rid of people who don't post, because Maase will at least vote for someone when need arises.

Thunderer's quite the veteran, he's been in loads of games.

One where he won because he was unlynchable, and the other he was the Godfather, but never participated.

Guest Maase

Hum, you're right Eenuh, well, i guess you lost one Doctor.

At least now you'l learn to have a good reason before lynching.

Anyway, i will protect Chairdriver anyway, if somebody helps me out due to charity, thank you, if you want to protect another, i will not be angry, i don't blame you

Guest Maase

You know what?

If im screwed either way, and no one of you believes me, and you NEED to Lyunch someone (yeah right), lynch me then :\

Change Vote: Maase

Have fun, no one believes me, and frankly, im dead either way, so i don't care

Are there any way in which your power won't work or the information is wrong?

I dunno how Dyson has set the game up.

I mean, the mafia could have a msidirector or framer, so the info could be wrong.

There may be a roleblocker aswell.

Vote: Thunderer, because at the moment I think it's potentially safer to let Maase and Big C live under suspicion then kill either off, considering they're now mafia targets. Thunderer is usually fairly prolific with his mafia-playing, but he's dead-weight for this one. He probably signed up for it ages ago and has forgotten about it. Let's speed this up.

Where I'm still annoyed at maase taking the utter piss, I think it may not be worth lynching him (yet)

When you don't participate, and then win, it shouldn't count as a freakin' win.

I'm in agreement that the silent ones die. Thus;

Change vote: Thunderer.

I dunno how Dyson has set the game up.

I mean, the mafia could have a msidirector or framer, so the info could be wrong.

There may be a roleblocker aswell.

Didn't Dyson said that one or two investigators/doctors was all he would put in the game?