N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was fun tho cos you and Ine seemed to believe in chair so much! We couldn't possibly kill you cos you were on our side in a way :p

Actually, I was the first person to suspect him. But I didn't follow up on that, and gave him the benefit of the doubt. I was too nice, and it snowballed from there.

If this game wasn't during exams, I probably would've payed more attention. Thinking back, chair was full of crap in many occasions.

It was fun tho cos you and Ine seemed to believe in chair so much! We couldn't possibly kill you cos you were on our side in a way :p

I actually started suspecting him a while ago, since it was impossible he wasn't finding any bad guys. Thing is I didn't pay too much attention to the thread anymore (I just made sure I sent in my PMs, though I was late with quite a few of them)... Ah well.

I actually started suspecting him a while ago, since it was impossible he wasn't finding any bad guys. Thing is I didn't pay too much attention to the thread anymore (I just made sure I sent in my PMs, though I was late with quite a few of them)... Ah well.

Yeah, that's why I started suspecting him, too. He found Mcoy, but I found him first. Chair was also ignorant of what Cube and Coolness knew...

Dammit, if only I payed more attention...

Actually, I was the first person to suspect him. But I didn't follow up on that, and gave him the benefit of the doubt. I was too nice, and it snowballed from there.

If this game wasn't during exams, I probably would've payed more attention. Thinking back, chair was full of crap in many occasions.

I was suspicious of him for a while. But seeing as I was one of the few remaining who hadn't been "investigated" then it would have looked like I was covering my own tracks

Yes I'm a coward. :(

Yeah, that's why I started suspecting him, too. He found Mcoy, but I found him first. Chair was also ignorant of what Cube and Coolness knew...

That protecting thing made quite a hard dilemma - either I couldn't investigate him or he'd be open to mafia killings.

I ALL FREAKING TOLD YOU THAT CHAIR WASN'T TO BE TRUSTED.

You look back, you'll see me ask over and over "why are we trusting chairdriver?" Etc. At one point I even told people to lynch him but nobody listened. Goddam people this happened in the first Sci-Fi mafia as well, nobody listens to me!

Lol, I didn't really expect to get very far with lying about being the cop, at the start I just wanted to stir things up. I was waiting to be lynched, and for everyone to go "fuck, how do we know who's good now?" and that would have bought jay and jamba extra time, especially because I cast doubt on Jamba alot during the game. It's relatively easy to lie if you just keep going with your "facts".

It was a fun game to play.