Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

lol

Well, maybe next time they'l be smart and stop voting me by every damn little thing.

I've been waiting a lot for that moment.

Im Rokhed, im a Townie, i can misdisrect people.

You've wasted one vote

Day 9 is over

A majority has been reached.

Maase : 10 (Cube, Zell, Ellmeister, Dyson, Chairdriver, ShadowV7, Tellyn, Beggilax, Jayseven, Nintendohnut)

The forum had had it with the ranting fool.

Maase has been banned. He was Rokhed00, a forum member. His cross-dressing could be distracting to others...

Night 9 begins now

If it's the same people not sending PMs in, it's not much point delaying the start of the next day. I'm sure most of the active players have already sent in PMs.

The main reason for delays is less the lack of PM's, and more the presence of exams. :heh:

I'll finish tonight by the end of the day, though things should speed up a bit come Wednesday (end of my exams) and a lot more come Friday (end of Dom's).

I apologise for not meeting the promised noon deadline, my alarm clock is a pile of wank and fail.

Night 9 is over

A messenger began his long journey.

--------------------------------------------------

As silent as a mouse, the assassin opened the bedroom door. Ten seconds later, he shut it behind him as he left. The only traces he left were the three pistol rounds in the room's sleeping/dead occupant.

Nintendohnut is dead. He was Platty, a forum admin. He could ban people with the aid of his nifty lightsabre.

A man strolled down the dark street. It was quiet. Too quiet. He flicked his head to the right. Across the road, a figure. Or was it? He span round, alerted by the clattering of some disturbed bins. Again, was that a figure moving through that garden, or was it just his mind. The man was panicking now - in his mind, someone was following him, no doubt. He hurried on along the road, checking over his shoulder briefly. Nothing. He almost immediately checked again. A foot and a half behind him, a man stood.

"Hello", said the newcomer. As swift as a lightning, his thrust out, and stabbed the scared man in the stomach.

Pushed off the knife, the target slumped the floor as his assailant fled into the darkness.

"That kid...is fast..."

Haggis is dead. He was Zell, a forum member with a good eye for speedy people.

"Hello, everyone, it's me, Wildo, your host on the N-Europe Podcast! My guest today is a powerful figure on the forums, and I'll let him introduce himself!"

"Thanks, Wildo. I am, as you say, powerful, one the most powerful, in fact. I don't like to use my power, though. I have quiet a long fuse. The goings on of late have been most interesting to see from my perspective, I..."

"Shh!"

"What?"

"Didn't you hear that?"

"Hear what?" The door, it just opened and closed, dammit, the one behind you."

"So? People will here this all anyway, surely?"

"I don't like it. It means we're being watched..."

Several members have been removed for non-participation.

14 players remaining (8 is a majority)

Beggilax

Chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dyson

Ellmeister

Jamba

Jayseven

Shadow_V7

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

Vicar

Zell

Day 10 begins now

Lol at my description...

I think it's very likely that the person Wildo interviewed is an admin/staff member, and since there was someone watching that must mean that someone has some information on who these people are?

If there's no new info, I'm willing to vote off people who aren't participating that much.

Vote: Coolness Bears