N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

Well I don't really want to be singled out as one person who doesn't want to vote for Volcom, it's not that it's just that Chairdriver has lied and I want to hear from him before we rush ahead and end the day. But okay, if nobody agrees I'll just withdraw my vote in the hope Chair will have time to explain before we kill Volcom.

Withdraw Vote

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look we need to decide either way who to vote for. Although Volcom is a staff member, I think the fact that Chairdriver lied is more important at the moment. We can lynch Volcom tomorrow, and seeing as Chair posts more than Volcom, I think he is probably more dangerous.

Personally I am going to

Vote: Chairdriver

But trust me Volcom is getting my vote tomorrow unless he explains himself (which is unlikely, let's face it :) )

I agree with you really. I don't get why Volcom is being voted?

Vote: Chairdriver

I didn't lie, because at the time I thought I would die if the day ended without a lynch. Then wondering why I didn't die, I read my role PM again, and realised I only die if you actually Vote : No Lynch.

I'm not a threat to anyone, so why lynch me?

Change vote: Volcom

If he is mafia, Lazyboy is mafia aswell.

So staff are bad? Why? And what about admins? Because I know of one...

As has already been said, that was last game's twist. I'm under the impression that there is a GLA/JBA/Portugese Mafia out there who the admins have to ban. In Wildo's interview the other night, it was revealed that the admins banned the sniper, then MadDog. Both were neutrals.

And let's be more specific. To the people who investigated VoLcOm, did you get staff or admin?

Anyway. I have a little theory:

The only night-time ban happened when the killers didn't kill. I'm guessing that if they plan to destroy the evidence, they go in and kill them. If they don't plan to burn the body then they ban the player.

As has already been said, that was last game's twist. I'm under the impression that there is a GLA/JBA/Portugese Mafia out there who the admins have to ban. In Wildo's interview the other night, it was revealed that the admins banned the sniper, then MadDog. Both were neutrals.

And let's be more specific. To the people who investigated VoLcOm, did you get staff or admin?

I found out he is staff

Anyway. I have a little theory:

The only night-time ban happened when the killers didn't kill. I'm guessing that if they plan to destroy the evidence, they go in and kill them. If they don't plan to burn the body then they ban the player.

That's silly, it would be better for them to destroy all evidence. Banning and killing are the same, like the fish said. I wouldn't look into that too much. I'm more curious about why there was no kill on the second night, yet on some nights there's two kills. Seems like there's some kind of limitation they have.

Also, is it possible then that there's two mafia groups? Like the GLA and whatever against the Portuguese mafia?

'Cause if the staff are bad, then surely the Wildo person would be bad too, which seems kind of weird since he's providing info with his podcast (though the info is kind of cryptic)?

*confused about this game*

I didn't lie, because at the time I thought I would die if the day ended without a lynch. Then wondering why I didn't die, I read my role PM again, and realised I only die if you actually Vote : No Lynch.

I'm not a threat to anyone, so why lynch me?

Change vote: Volcom

If he is mafia, Lazyboy is mafia aswell.

I smell a lie here, Thats why I´m voting Chairdriver and also if you guys think his character makes no sense and one way to find out is by lynching him (Why?) because my theory is Chardriver cant die unless we wote no lynch to me that makes sense because if we could vote him and no lynch and both ways could kill him there would be 50% less chances of surviving in this game.

To keep it clear its just a theory nothing less or more

So basically the people voting for me are team-mates of Volcom.

Well at least the town has a list of people to lynch later on.

Why do you say that I don´t have to be an mindless zombie and follow the heard because every one is doing so and by the way it´s just a theory because you smell fishy and I´m from Iceland you know I know how fish smells like :Þ

Lets Recap.

Night 1

Assassin kills Rokhed00 (Letty). Mundi (Jordan) also dies*

Squad kills Darksnowman

*The love thing usually involves one good person and one evil person.

Lynch: Oxigen_Waste (Chairdriver) - Would have started the second mafia.

Night 2:

Sniper tried to kill someone. Doctor saves them.

It seems the squad member who does the killing was rolelboked (twice in the same night, possible). The hooded man seems to always follow him. No killing.

Lynch: MoogleViper (Gaggle64) - Sniper, Neutral

Night 3:

Squad kills Esequiel. Pyro guy gets silenced.

Lynch: Harper (Arab_Freak) - Good

Night 4:

Admins banned MadDog (Stefkov) - Neutral

Lynch: Noone.

Night 5:

Assassin kills Bluey (Moogleviper)

Squad kills Jonnas

If I had to guess:

- The assassin can only kill on odd numbered days, but didn't choose a target on night 3

- MoogleViper (Gaggle64) could only kill on even numbered days.