N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might be the hooded figure. Unless anyone else wants to tell me i'm wrong, then I could potentially have information.

Now that's interesting. Are you saying you saw the pyromaniac/murderer? Someone get this woman some protection.

I'm going to really get myself in trouble here. I'm hedging my bets on being the hooded figure, i'm not 100% sure.

I targeted strider on the night of the fire. I have no idea of the three he is, but I noticed he has been quiet lately, which really raises an alarm in my head :heh:

Vote: Strider

D'oh. Only saw R_A's post now.

So, you're the person with "demands"?

Vote: Raining_again

I thought she was the hooded figure from yesterday. Why the hell would she say anything if she was the present hooded figure? Hand off the trigger, Mr. McBeaver.

Ok, I'll roll with it.

Posting to say i'm not silenced or anything. Sorry, I haven't got any info.

So Raining, you targeted Strider. Hmm, that makes it sound likely he might be mafia. I'll wait and see what comes up before voting though.

I thought she was the hooded figure from yesterday. Why the hell would she say anything if she was the present hooded figure? Hand off the trigger, Mr. McBeaver.

To be honest, I don't think that was me.

Beggilax claims he is an investigator, yes?

Well I found out that this is indeed true, on my investigative adventures last night..

Is it just me or is saying stuff like this the most pointless thing ever? Not singling you out Sanchez, but people are saying stuff like "I have info but I don't want to say it yet". Either tell us the info, or dont mention you have it until appropriate.

Well I said it as a reference so that if nothing else comes up they can bug me about it, if i forget to check the thread or such.

Ok, I'll roll with it.

Oh. Ok, then.

Change Vote: Strider

You better be telling the truth, miss. But how come you've only realized now that you're the hooded figure?

To be honest, I don't think that was me.

Beggilax claims he is an investigator, yes?

Well I found out that this is indeed true, on my investigative adventures last night..

Well it's fantastic to know that I am at least verified as a genuine townie (forumite) so thanks for that

well I got something very kryptic that I can't make out

I targeted chairdriver to see if he is good, bad or whatever. But I didn't get anything, no answer at all so no info

any speculations as to why that is guys? 'cause I'm all out.....

well I got something very kryptic that I can't make out

I targeted chairdriver to see if he is good, bad or whatever. But I didn't get anything, no answer at all so no info

any speculations as to why that is guys? 'cause I'm all out.....

Roleblock?

@Jonnas: No worries :heh:

a) Fishy boy or Dominic forgot to send you your PM.

b) Chair cannot be investigated due to the nature of his character.

c) You smell.

d) You were roleblocked.

A) they didn't forget

B) possibly

c) I shower......occasionally

d) I thought you'd get a pm when that happens, if not then also a possibility